Jew hating ... why ???

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, an

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the Wo

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

You could have a cross burning at next years fishing comp!......but warn socks first, they haven’t discovered fire in wales yet and he may be scared ! Lol ? 

We have one every year mate... it fits in with the whole THL vibe at the event...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

You could have a cross burning at next years fishing comp!......but warn socks first, they haven’t discovered fire in wales yet and he may be scared ! Lol ? 

No problem he would put it out spitting at it lol

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I admire your faith mate... I'm not religious but as I've said many times like to think I live by a fairly decent set of rules, which I guess forms how most of us generally go about life....

I can only affect my own and my families present and future, we can all help people along the way but we cant affect anything more than what we can reach....I dont have your faith that a greater being will come and save me, or show me a different path/the light etc... it must be a comfort to truly believe in that...

There are loads of evils out there, so protecting our own is all I can offer.....If the Jews are shafting me and mine along the way there is f**k all I can do about it!!

Fairplay kev 

An I'm not going to lie kev, it is a comfort knowing that the Lord will reign once more for a thousand years on earth, an that our lives will not be in vain. 

Most might not agree  with Christianity these days,  but that's fine, we all live are lives as best we see fit. 

I love the Lord an will never deny him or accept any chip or whatever the entity's behind the scenes have in plan for us. ?

Your a good decent man by from what I know of ye on here, keep her lit kev

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

It could be worse......they could be black ! 

Wilf .. i like you mate.. you talk some real sense, and you've got more brains than I'll ever have.

But.. there's always a but!!?

I wouldn't like that quote for a milion sheets mate!! Honestly..

Obviously.. We've all got our own opinions.. that we're entitled to.. blahh.. blahh blahh...

Just saying chap.. I know folks who would burry you  coming out with that type of thing??

Ps.. don't hit me with a big come back.. I'm not sharp enough upstairs to handle it!!

Peace and goodwill to all....???

Well my view is very simple minded and probably doesn’t make sense to anyone bar me ,,,

my view , 

they ain’t British Christians or related to British Christian who founded this country/ empire ,so f**k em get rid them out this country or kill them all let there god sort them out ?? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fairplay kev 

An I'm not going to lie kev, it is a comfort knowing that the Lord will reign once more for a thousand years on earth, an that our lives will not be in vain. 

Most might not agree  with Christianity these days,  but that's fine, we all live are lives as best we see fit. 

I love the Lord an will never deny him or accept any chip or whatever the entity's behind the scenes have in plan for us. ?

Believe it or not I really believe if this country  had the same Christian views  like they did back 8n the day this country wouldn’t be in the mess it’s in now , churches been pulled down because there hardly getting used , we let other religion in and take over etc etc , 

f**k that let’s start a new crusade for the holy land that was once called England 

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Fairplay kev 

Thank you mate, kind words.... I doubt many on here have anything against Christianity, it has formed our society in many ways... I do however think people find it harder to have true faith anymore, perhaps times have changed so much the questions outweigh the answers in a world where every answer is at the touch of a button...

I wouldnt decry a man of any faith as long as that belief is only for good actions, it should only make you a better person you would think.....unfortunately that's not always the case as proven over all of history...

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thank you mate, kind words.... I doubt many on here have anything against Christianity, it has formed our society in many ways... I do however think people find it harder to have true faith anymore, perhaps times have changed so much the questions outweigh the answers in a world where every answer is at the touch of a button...

I wouldnt decry a man of any faith as long as that belief is only for good actions, it should only make you a better person you would think.....unfortunately that's not always the case as proven over all of history...

"wouldnt decry a man of any faith as long as that belief is only for good actions, it should only make you a better person you would think.....unfortunately that's not always the case as proven over all of history..."

well said Francie, that's the way it should be, to each their own, and look after your own. But unfortunately that's not how it goes.

Atb j

27 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Wilf .. i like you mate.. you talk some real sense, and you've got more brains than I'll ever have.

Obviously.. We've all got our own opinions.. that we're entitled to.. blahh.. blahh blahh...

Just saying chap.. I know folks who would burry you  coming out with that type of thing??

Ps.. don't hit me with a big come back.. I'm not sharp enough upstairs to handle it!!

??

28 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

They would have to make an appointment, I’m fully booked in the getting buried department until Easter ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1