Jew hating ... why ???

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, an

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the Wo

Posted Images

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the World are at war with them,go figure !There use of ursury and the amount of Country's they have been banned from is a testament to there agenda.It's well documented the Holocaust and how weak/vulnerable the Jews allegedly where but that totally flies in the face of what they have done throughout History but nothing is ever mentioned in the media about it as the Jews also handily own/control every media outlet in the World,however they are not able to suppress or hide so much now in the internet age.

"Without Jews there would never have been Bolshevism.For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth.The Bloodthirsty Jewish Terrorists Have Murdered Sixty Six Million in Russia from 1918-1957 "

Aleksander Solzhenitsyn,Nobel Prize Winner and Patriot.

Here is an interesting link that's an eye opener and certainly portrays the Jews in a very different light. https://holodomorinfo.com/

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Just now, W. Katchum said:

They are hated Cos they are so successful, it’s that simple ?

No bollocks mate... how about how they think of us as shit ?? Sneer down there noses at us yet my grandfather died on the beach saving them c**ts and they look at us like shit ? People don’t hate them cos there wealthy lots of people are wealthy there hated because of the millions of Christians they killed before the holohoax just another reason there none to be snivelling yellow little c**ts 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No bollocks mate... how about how they think of us as shit ?? Sneer down there noses at us yet my grandfather died on the beach saving them c**ts and they look at us like shit ? People don’t hate them cos there wealthy lots of people are wealthy there hated because of the millions of Christians they killed before the holohoax just another reason there none to be snivelling yellow little c**ts 

Never seen him at the pit sneer I would have pissed on him in the showers

13 minutes ago, twobob said:

Now now Kevin I thought you would have known better than that with all your extra fingers and toes

Lol...Hello my Northern Monkey friend...

Hope you're well mate, happy new year...

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

And as for debt, it was the folk borrowing that caused debt, not the Shylock ?

There Central Banks print the money off for cost value per note,then give the notes to that Country's banking system at face value. So say for example it costs them 10 cents to make a $20 note thats $19-90 cents profit per note and even then that's still not enough for them so they then stick around 18% interest on it as well for good measure (iirc)The money has debt attached to it before it even enters the banking systems,the banks then have to put there interest on top to cover it.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 5