Jew hating ... why ???

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they don’t demand special privileges because of their faith they haven't carried out terrorist attacks in the name of Christ .... am I missing something here ?????

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, an

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the Wo

Posted Images

Hating a religion or a people as a whole is usually built either on having a different and competing ethnic or religious view , often fired up on political reasons, ie northern Ireland, or the fight for oil rights in the middle east, or on an individual level through ignorance.

Unfortunately such schisms are often used to fire hatred for political aims and to create a populist movement ie blame the Muslims, Jews, Irish etc to get a country behind a particular party ie Nazism stigmatizing the Jews.

i recon in reality there are good and bad in every group so labeling a whole group seems a little mindless, i dislike Israel as they are just fueling strife in the middle east and creating an apartheid nation but that is the actions of a country not a religion so not the fault of Jews anymore than Nazism was a fault of Christianity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

At the end of the day all these religions would put their beliefs before their kids, so I view all of them with the same disgust.

3 major religions are Abrahamic,  Christian, Muslim and Jews are all based on the Old testament and that's full of reasons to hate your neighbor so  there's always an excuse for attacking someone and fundamentalist use  it.

57 minutes ago, socks said:

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they don’t demand special privileges because of their faith they haven't carried out terrorist attacks in the name of Christ .... am I missing something here ?????

Have asked this question many times myself mate and never got a satisfactory answer so done some research myself, and I think the main problem is there financial control of everything, they are the driving force behind the push for globalisation and control pretty much everything that we take for granted in our everyday lives, places like Hollywood etc are all under Jewish control so therefore everything you watch is controlled by them, think they are seen as the silent assassins of the world ✌️✌️

• Like 6
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Surely we can’t hold that against them tho? yip let’s hate them as they better buissness men than us an have more ambition ? 

No what I mean to say is they add nothing to society apart from buying all the houses and businesses yes fair play to them but there seem as a drain especially the ones round north London 

6 minutes ago, socks said:

So it’s a case of hating peoples who are successful and have money then ??? 

I think it goes quite a bit deeper than that, take a look at a soldier in Israel, he is fully kitted out in all the best kit from America not because of a sense of decency but because they dictate we’re the money is spent, if you or I had millions of undeclared diamonds in a safe deposit box we would be investigated for years and if we could not show were it all came from it would be taken from us as illegal crime money, but what happened when the Hatton garden robbery happened, instead of an investigation into were the f**k all these billions of pounds of undeclared income came from they made a film about it portraying them as innocent victims, they are basically Teflon crime lords ??

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

They just drain drain drain ... how many Jews you know are plumbers electricians etc etc everything goes round in a circle and strait back to themselves... they have it mastered. 

Worked at the pit with one he was an electrician