Barking at nothing?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I’ve seen in the past, a dog that bays at nothing, either has been over encouraged into empty holes or is shit scared of it’s own shadow.

Said pup at 8 months and I always take a pup they learn f**k all in a kennel

Took the bitch out this morning just for a walk on some permission, no spades or nothing and let her go over some earths by herself, didn't say anything or walk over to her just stood still up against

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

Why don't you tell us why you not capable of working the best of dogs ?, sure you wasn't on drugs yourself or you just a total moron ??

Who the fcuk is us???? You and who???? ????. I’ll not be explaining anything to a gobshite junkie like you pabs. 
And if you think you’re having a dig at me for taking a few Es and trips in my younger days then it just proves how sad you really are. ????
anyway I know you’re dying to have the last word so knock yourself out. 

Edited by dogmandont
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Who the fcuk is us???? You and who???? ????. I’ll not be explaining anything to a gobshite junkie like you pabs. 
And if you think you’re having a dig at me for taking a few Es and trips in my younger days then it just proves how sad you really are. ????

Reading that thread about the drugs must have put him back on the gear

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Aww I well wanted you 2 say shitehawk 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Then why should I explain anything to you ?,   I been around long enough and met a few and worked out [BANNED TEXT] you about?

2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Over your head pal, see that's the ugly bugs, fuzzing your brain 

All that's fuzzing my brain pal is how you beat on about stuff that's not your concern and the other two sidekicks who like to drill a story out to please themselves .for what gain I can imagine?