Barking at nothing?

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Ye wouldn’t know a good dog if it was lickin the smack off your spoon ye shitehawk.

Ive give away better dogs than you’ll ever own. 

Whatever you say , dogmandirt. Why did you give them away ?; Too much for you was the . You should stay off the smartie tablets the doing you no good,not that there's much good in you anyway?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I’ve seen in the past, a dog that bays at nothing, either has been over encouraged into empty holes or is shit scared of it’s own shadow.

Said pup at 8 months and I always take a pup they learn f**k all in a kennel

Took the bitch out this morning just for a walk on some permission, no spades or nothing and let her go over some earths by herself, didn't say anything or walk over to her just stood still up against

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pablo esc said:

Whatever you say , dogmandirt. Why did you give them away ?; Too much for you was the . You should stay off the smartie tablets the doing you no good,not that there's much good in you anyway?

Are you pair in a relationship 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, pablo esc said:

You are correct they were more dog than I needed but it doesn’t change the fact you’ll never have dogs like em. 

21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You are correct they were more dog than I needed but it doesn’t change the fact you’ll never have dogs like em. 

Watch your head doesn't swell up too much hey or are you getting emotional?, . And how'd you know that I never had dogs like them or can have them ?. Oh well takes alsorts to make a world I suppose?

3 hours ago, pablo esc said:

Watch your head doesn't swell up too much hey or are you getting emotional?, . And how'd you know that I never had dogs like them or can have them ?. Oh well takes alsorts to make a world I suppose?

Do you honestly think you’re gonna get me rattled. ???. You a fcukin junkie thats a supposed dog thief and coward that left lads standing at an earth and does a runner when it got hot. ???. Emotional.... aye I’m pissing myself laughing. ???

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Do you honestly think you’re gonna get me rattled. ???. You a fcukin junkie thats a supposed dog thief and coward that left lads standing at an earth and does a runner when it got hot. ???. Emotional.... aye I’m pissing myself laughing. ???

Whatever you say dogmandirt?, your great at telling porkies,   you should become a police officer or a magistrate?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Silly fcuker saw me reading this thread an went in me profile an started calling me a grass??? another junked up dreamer, just got rid a one an another appears ?

Says the guy who never worked a terrier but wants to know everyones business. Another dreamer?

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Silly fcuker saw me reading this thread an went in me profile an started calling me a grass??? another junked up dreamer, just got rid a one an another appears ?

Had a few pm’s of him earlier, junkie c**t must think people have the memory of a goldfish like him. ???

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d rather be a dreamer than a dog thieving coward that bolts and leaves kids on earths when the shit hits fan ☹️ Now run along an post more of your shite on Facebook ????

Your a spy and a liar. Strange how noone ever said that I bolted away from kids on earths when I lived there but a piece of dirt as yourself comes out with it. Don't get all great in your self,. I've got better mates there who nothing like the piece of filth you are.

13 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Couldn’t believe a word comes out of your junkie gob.

When are ye gonna start the bleeding heart story’s about being hard done by like you usually do. ???

[BANNED TEXT] drugs are they ?; Smart Alec ?. You'd need drug's to believe you.  Big man yourself calling someone a junkie . Big liar too . Suppose liars entertain each other and try feed on people?. The is probably better junkies out there than you ?

2 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

[BANNED TEXT] drugs are they ?; Smart Alec ?. You'd need drug's to believe you.  Big man yourself calling someone a junkie . Big liar too . Suppose liars entertain each other and try feed on people?. The is probably better junkies out there than you ?

And so it begins. Come on pabs cry us a river. 

• Haha 1