Barking at nothing?

3 hours ago, Keaner said:

Did he come good in the end mate? 

No,  he had jacked and would only dig stuff when he was getting his own way but when he got put under a bit of pressure he didn’t want to know and would go walk abouts through the earth but wouldn’t leave it.  

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I’ve seen in the past, a dog that bays at nothing, either has been over encouraged into empty holes or is shit scared of it’s own shadow.

Said pup at 8 months and I always take a pup they learn f**k all in a kennel

Took the bitch out this morning just for a walk on some permission, no spades or nothing and let her go over some earths by herself, didn't say anything or walk over to her just stood still up against

Posted Images

Took the bitch out this morning just for a walk on some permission, no spades or nothing and let her go over some earths by herself, didn't say anything or walk over to her just stood still up against tree. She sniffed round all entrances and got to one and done a pointer impression then went in, was quite for about five minutes, I looked down hole and couldn't see her and stood back for another five minutes, still quite, she come back out so I put her on lead. There was a fox smell around that hole but it was a big deep earth so putting that down to inexperience if there was someone home. Better than the last two outings so with abit of patience she may come good next season ?

• Like 7
On 01/01/2020 at 21:59, dogmandont said:

I’ve known men like yourself get very annoyed when someone has mentioned running another terrier over an Earth when their terrier has said nothing at home, I’ve also seen said men through a proper hissy fit when the second terrier proved the first one wrong. 

Did you get your knickers in a twist or sure you not talking about the bad smell in your own underpants ?,  suppose you couldn't resist a bad smell 

1 hour ago, pablo esc said:

Did you get your knickers in a twist or sure you not talking about the bad smell in your own underpants ?,  suppose you couldn't resist a bad smell 

Holy fcuk talking about bad smells see your back like one. lol. Have you been leaving any young lads on earths lately to take the flack ye cock sucker. 

• Haha 3
On 11/01/2020 at 10:46, Keaner said:

Took the bitch out this morning just for a walk on some permission, no spades or nothing and let her go over some earths by herself, didn't say anything or walk over to her just stood still up against tree. She sniffed round all entrances and got to one and done a pointer impression then went in, was quite for about five minutes, I looked down hole and couldn't see her and stood back for another five minutes, still quite, she come back out so I put her on lead. There was a fox smell around that hole but it was a big deep earth so putting that down to inexperience if there was someone home. Better than the last two outings so with abit of patience she may come good next season ?

How old is she? Could it be she isn't mature in the head yet?‍♂️ I know some dog's are ready when they drop out of the womb and we all like that but there are some that are late bloomers. They act like they know what they want but get confused and frustrated, but latter as they get older they turn on that's why I was asking how old she is. Didn't see you mention her age

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Holy fcuk talking about bad smells see your back like one. lol. Have you been leaving any young lads on earths lately to take the flack ye cock sucker. 

Ha ha, funny you arnt you , funny you don't know what the fk you on about you wrong in but to make up a bad smell that's from the shit that you are. Well what could one expect from a piece of shit from yourself but to go along with the authorities

1 hour ago, pablo esc said:

Hi man. Look , with people like him , dogmandirt or whatever he calls himself.youd be better to be saying nothing about dogs . Strange how someone you never met says on here you done this or that when noone has ever said that in my life to me except on here. Also strange that  I was not on a sett but got convicted because of what others said and the got my terrier took off me that was never used . People I grew up are still my friends, and we went through lot worse and we stuck together. People he is trying to go on about didn't and there aillies was the people who caught them.

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

????hes only back on and try’s giving shit and when it doesn’t go as planned the silly wanker is looking an offliner ????

Looking for nothing.you should cut down on the smarties the medication is doing you no good ,?,. I don't want to be like you now with nothing better to be doing but being smart on the internet. Go and play tennis or something ?. Good dogs are out of your league,??

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

Looking for nothing.you should cut down on the smarties the medication is doing you no good ,?,. I don't want to be like you now with nothing better to be doing but being smart on the internet. Go and play tennis or something ?. Good dogs are out of your league,??

Ye wouldn’t know a good dog if it was lickin the smack off your spoon ye shitehawk.

Ive give away better dogs than you’ll ever own. 

• Haha 4