penicillin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only downfall with penicillin is too readily available therefore used too much by those who should know better .No antibiotic should be used as a prevention to an infection ,only treatment for fir

There is a big difference in a nip on the nose and a good hiding, easy clean up the odd bite,different when it's a lot more serious, I always have the dogs at heart and if I think they need more than

9 times out of 10 if a dogs is cleaned properly and given the correct aftercare there is no need to be giving any type of antibiotic.Seen too many lads reaching for the needle and probably doing more

1 hour ago, Rat face said:

Yeah they will do if you keep livestock, i have to give my livestock/holding number  as and when, but dogs alway go to the vets if needed ........ as the law states! 

Exactly,  cover your arse

• Like 1

Noraclav a very good antibiotic..the vet told me ther not much difference..  only the injection gets into the blood stream quicker .. but tablets take 30 to 45 mins to work..but does the exact same as penacillin

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Wheatens said:

Noraclav or synulox injection far better than penicillin. Penicillin won't kill the infection. 

Nora clav tablets or synulox 100% because there tablet form... not only that but you have to administer  penicillin with a syringe.. and as far as im aware thats a complete NO NO... but id still have nora clav as first choice tablet.

Edited by stop.end
Spelling.
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, Wheatens said:

Noraclav or synulox injection far better than penicillin. Penicillin won't kill the infection. 

What does it do then if it doesn't kill the infection

• Like 1