Spaniel x terrier how do you find them

jcm

59 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

They sound the perfect mix to work alongside a lurcher. I like the idea of a cocker/bedlington but I’ve never seen one of this cross. Bedlington terriers seem to be good bushers in there own right, and if there coat is similar to a poodle, they wouldn’t malt either (like a cockerpoo, but with a beddy rather than a poodle). 

Iv worked with beddys and beddy whippets they do okay in the cover but there coats are shit. I don't realy like them tbh they carnt do nothing a terrier carnt mixed with a spaniel might work out but I just don't like the breed so wouldn't use one. 

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Tyla has litter of russelxwhippet x spanielxpatt in the pipe lines, would make cracking bushers /hedge dogs....

That does sound a chancy litter aslong as they dont throw to much leg 

22 hours ago, moonlighter said:

They sound the perfect mix to work alongside a lurcher. I like the idea of a cocker/bedlington but I’ve never seen one of this cross. Bedlington terriers seem to be good bushers in there own right, and if there coat is similar to a poodle, they wouldn’t malt either (like a cockerpoo, but with a beddy rather than a poodle). 

About 5 Years ago someone said about doing the cross but I don’t think they went ahead only other thing I can remember was a cocker x beddy whippet but think they were silly money ?

• Like 1