New mattress

I want to get a new mattress in the sales but not sure what to get we’ve got a spring with memory foam topper at the moment but it’s a bit firm so going for a medium this time round

that Emma mattress site has a very good offer at moment 45% off ?

anyone got any suggestions that you’ve tried as it’s quite an expense 

cheers

1 hour ago, trapperman said:

Arry, was that a Emma original?

do you find it hot in summer ?

Thinks so mate. Wifey researched it for ages, came out top memory foam mattress on Which. I find it fine in the Summer mate. Well pleased with it. I think they do 60 or 100 days trial, send it back if you don't like it.

Somebody on here was recommending the Otty if thats how you spell it a while back, think that was a multi pocket with memory foam.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

just to tip the irish lads off,there was a warehouse that sold mattresses,''TOP QUALITY AT BARGAIN PRICES''...well folk bought their mattresses,and their old ones taken away in the deal...what came about was ,the old mattresses they took back,they recovered them and sold them as new ..it came out they didnt work from any warehouse,it was a false address and sold from the back of a van,,the radio stations here were debating it for weeks,they had no insurance,did not pay tax or vat on anything and were a bunch of you know who's...

On 27/12/2019 at 13:54, trapperman said:

I want to get a new mattress in the sales but not sure what to get we’ve got a spring with memory foam topper at the moment but it’s a bit firm so going for a medium this time round

that Emma mattress site has a very good offer at moment 45% off ?

anyone got any suggestions that you’ve tried as it’s quite an expense 

cheers

Otty mate check it out

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Gonna go collect an otty mattress tomorrow or Monday if wife can get hold of them on phone, only in Leeds but apparently there delivery service is poo, so I’ll nip throo a collect it ?

Best mattress I’ve had you won’t be disappointed