The propaganda machine

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

Earlier in this thread mention was made of people's sexual orientation. I have never had a problem with what others get up to as long as it is in private and takes place between consenting adults. Years ago I carried out some research on the practices and habits of the lesbian. I had no problem with the things that I discovered but my girlfriend at the time found it all rather distasteful. Since that time the lesbians that I have met in life seem to be of a different physical stamp to the bonny lasses in those early videos. An example of poor lifestyle choices in modern Britain? Lack of exercise and a poor diet possibly? Those lasses in my initial research certainly used to get their 5 a day but it seemed to be mostly bananas. Too much calcium?

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Does it ? 

Been part of a family unit does come naturally say 70% of the time. It's one of the humans basic needs, like wolves in a pack, a trope of monkeys, ect ect.

They others like them selfs around them. 

these are just my opinions.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Give the dirty cnuts nothing.

I won't even go in 1 of there rotten shops.

The last encounter with them lot was a petrol station.

I filled the bike went in to pay and when I put my hand out for the change.

He light slammed the change on the counter while staring at me.

Feck this I thought I scooped the change up and threw it as hard a I could at his nut.

Fecking cheeky fexkers..

If you didn’t use paki garages in England you’d run out of fuel and never drive again ! Lol

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, jetro said:

The church used to burn people with red hair at the stake. They said that anyone with red hair was in league with the devil.

Couldn't make it up.

Atb j 

They must have waived that rule in Ireland or run out of matches ? Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

Give the dirty cnuts nothing.

I won't even go in 1 of there rotten shops.

The last encounter with them lot was a petrol station.

I filled the bike went in to pay and when I put my hand out for the change.

He light slammed the change on the counter while staring at me.

Feck this I thought I scooped the change up and threw it as hard a I could at his nut.

Fecking cheeky fexkers..

How do you identify someone’s religion by a momentary money transaction, I no Muslims that look and sound like me, and non Muslims that look like alibaba but I just go on c**t or not a c**t regardless of appearance makes for a happier life, don’t hate someone for there beliefs and opinions, hate or like them for there actions toward you, as long as people are split and divided they are much easier to control which is why it all exists, not for the benefits of humanity ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

How do you identify someone’s religion by a momentary money transaction, I no Muslims that look and sound like me, and non Muslims that look like alibaba but I just go on c**t or not a c**t regardless of appearance makes for a happier life, don’t hate someone for there beliefs and opinions, hate or like them for there actions toward you, as long as people are split and divided they are much easier to control which is why it all exists, not for the benefits of humanity ✌️✌️✌️

I think the word that was used by everyone in the town gave it away I think.

Paki garage...

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Think there’s more proof of Jesus being alive than some of the Greek an Roman authors yet we deffo believe in them, an aint yhere summat like 10/15 diff sources that tell the Jesus story, other than the scriptures? 

What proof ? I don't think the new testament was written down until a hundred years or so later..the Italian guy who translated the dead sea scrolls ended up thinking that Jesus was an " imaginary friend " that the apostles met when they were off their tits on magic mushrooms.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 28/12/2019 at 22:29, jetro said:

All religions are the same gnasher. There's not one better than the other, sence they all think their right.

To be an atheist is to believe in nothing, which I'm not. I do believe in some thing, just not Christianity, Islam ect ect.

Hope you and yours had a great Christmas. 

Atb j 

Saying you have faith or belief in something real that you can see,hear and smell such as nature is a contradiction in terms though mate.

Anyway you too and all the best for the new year.

• Like 1