The propaganda machine

The thing is with religion  if one is indeed right then all the others are wrong. Also I find it quite alarming that this has reached fourteen pages and Francie hasn't put in an appearance.

1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

I'd take the c**ts away somewhere very quiet if they came near my kid.

The library?

• Haha 5

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stumfelter said:

The thing is with religion  if one is indeed right then all the others are wrong. Also I find it quite alarming that this has reached fourteen pages and Francie hasn't put in an appearance.

The library?

They are all right......and at the same time all wrong.......if you get my drift ! Lol 

8 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Unfortunately I don't!

They are all different ways of packaging the same thing.

If you look at everything from pre Christianity upto the present day you will find so many things they have in common across every believe system that this must be the case.

You've gone through life being the best Christian there has ever been and the one treat in your God fearing life is a bacon sandwich on a Saturday morning and when you turn your toes up and go to the glorious afterlife you open your eyes to meet your maker and Allah is standing there......??

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

And he says “Any fuel?.....donut for 50p?” 

Give the dirty cnuts nothing.

I won't even go in 1 of there rotten shops.

The last encounter with them lot was a petrol station.

I filled the bike went in to pay and when I put my hand out for the change.

He light slammed the change on the counter while staring at me.

Feck this I thought I scooped the change up and threw it as hard a I could at his nut.

Fecking cheeky fexkers..

29 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

You've gone through life being the best Christian there has ever been and the one treat in your God fearing life is a bacon sandwich on a Saturday morning and when you turn your toes up and go to the glorious afterlife you open your eyes to meet your maker and Allah is standing there......??

My Mrs would freak out if she had to wear a letterbox. ?

12 minutes ago, king said:

Give the dirty cnuts nothing.

I won't even go in 1 of there rotten shops.

The last encounter with them lot was a petrol station.

I filled the bike went in to pay and when I put my hand out for the change.

He light slammed the change on the counter while staring at me.

Feck this I thought I scooped the change up and threw it as hard a I could at his nut.

Fecking cheeky fexkers..

? that's not very christmasy mate

On 27/12/2019 at 12:40, WILF said:

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss.

Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being in!........they have totally given up trying to be subtle about it or even worrying about context.....they just ran it in there !

I watched this new Worzel Gummidge with the kids yesterday and sure enough, it’s two half cast urban kids on the farm......yeah, of course it is !

Not content with that, there’s a tree festooned with carrier bags (for no reason whatsoever) and Worzel proceeds to lecture the kids in a totally unrelated passage of dialogue about how Turtles (yes turtles !!) eat them or some shit !......now I’m thinking “Oh f**k off”

Then we come to Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol”.......how could you possibly ram the message into that I hear you ask ?

Well, Bob Cratchets wife is half cast (obviously !) and so is his daughter but strangely enough not poor crippled Tiny Tim?........a bridge too far finding a 6 year old black cripple for the BBC casting department maybe? 
Obviously, I’m sure there were a lot of mixed race marriges in 17th century England ! 

Taboo the other year has someone who looks like the Archbishop Desmond Tutu lecturing the boss of the East India Company !........yeah, course he did because that would have happened wouldn’t it?

What next?.....Danny Dyer plays the King of the Zulus?

Ice T as Queen Victoria ?

A paraplegic playing Sir Rodger Banister ?

I f***ing hate being insulted like this.......just f**k off like ! 

I blame colour telly,s,it used to be all black and white.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

A hoax is trying to convince you of something that isn’t true mate.

How is it that?

It’s only really a blue print and a series of lessons for how men can live together socially and in a family situation in the best way possible.

You shouldn't need a blueprint for that. That comes naturally, and has been happening 1000s years before the bible.

Atb j 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

This my view of the bible.

These days, everyone wants to take a pill and make every thing better.....it requires no effort because basically as people we can’t be arsed......we want the convenience of a pill.

The bible isn’t a pill, it’s a complete post mortem of your soul........it requires you to tare yourself to bits in reflection and thought, it requires brutal honesty and you may not like what you see, it will smash you down and then you need the courage and will to reconstruct yourself.......and it tells you how to do that too

If you want “a pill” then the Bible ain’t it.

What is your soul, what does it do, how does it feel, is it of any use. Is it a spiritual connection to your body. Couldn't never figure  that out.

Atb j 

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Burn the scrubber at the stake ?.

Have you seen some of the medieval tortures?! Yeah, god, religion, the bible, people certainly give a f**k about 'the teachings' while they were sawing someone in half from the crutch down, while they were strapped upside down! Lol. God, the bible, religion? Yeah, righto lol

The church used to burn people with red hair at the stake. They said that anyone with red hair was in league with the devil.

Couldn't make it up.

Atb j