The propaganda machine

51 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Nearly all of the most brave and courageous leaders the world has ever seen have believed in some sort of god or religion, from the Saxons to the vikings to the Romans they’ve all believed in something higher, were they all weak people or  did their faith make them stronger. 

Mostly just a bit dumb, we have moved on massively, we now go out and watch solar eclipses rather than run away from them because we were told we had made the gods angry, the church was simply an early way of control through fear, we have now moved on from that and rely on governments to keep us afraid and safe, but the methods they use have remained basically the same, it’s why the Catholic Church is running round third world country’s looking for new recruits because they are still dumb enough to be controlled by fear of something they have never seen or encountered, were as the more modern world are turning there backs on religion as they become more educated ✌️✌️

• Like 4

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Nearly all of the most brave and courageous leaders the world has ever seen have believed in some sort of god or religion, from the Saxons to the vikings to the Romans they’ve all believed in something higher, were they all weak people or  did their faith make them stronger. 

In those times they knew no better. Science, apart from herbalists and shamen etc, was not then even in it's infancy really.

Blacksmiths were pretty much ahead of the game though

Edited by shaaark
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:were as the more modern world are turning there backs on religion as they become more educated ✌️✌️

Or less educated......time will tell.

The Muslims share a common bond of faith and they are out breeding us on our own continent with hardly a shot fired......they butcher us at will on the streets of our countries, couldn’t care less while we won’t say boo to a goose.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

The Muslims share a common bond of faith and they are out breeding us on our own continent with hardly a shot fired......they butcher us at will on the streets of our countries, couldn’t care less while we won’t say boo to a goose.

I don’t really think that the human race is quite as relevant to the world as we like to believe mate, muzzies, Jews Christians or budist  when an earth quake or tidal wave occur they sweep us all away regardless of faith, Mother Nature is the only god I believe in and the only one that will be here long after us as all the other gods need our admiration to exist ✌️✌️

• Like 2
1 hour ago, king said:

Now that's some proper claustrophobic shit right there mate.

I seen a good programme once about dan yr ogof 

There's another long cave system there closed to tje public and a lad was taken in there by a caveing instructor.

I think it was over 1hr of very tight passages untill they reached the end.

He had some bottle doing it fair play.

The South Wales caving club is based a few miles from there...

One hour of very tight passages scares me anyway

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's yours ? 

Clingon ??

That's got to be your original one hasen't it? Clinging on to the belief that tyson fury is the best heavyweight since ali. But then really, you weren't a true believer, as you back tracked a tad on that one, remember? 

Now don't go making things up just to get out of something you've said ?

28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t really think that the human race is quite as relevant to the world as we like to believe mate, muzzies, Jews Christians or budist  when an earth quake or tidal wave occur they sweep us all away regardless of faith, Mother Nature is the only god I believe in and the only one that will be here long after us as all the other gods need our admiration to exist ✌️✌️

Very true that G ?

47 minutes ago, WILF said:

Of course they are out breeding us wilf.

They think it's ok to have sex with kids..

4 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

no other tabloid is running with it, disgraceful. Boxing day hunts got more coverage.,

And that is the name of this Topic in real life.

The whole job is fecked beyond repair.

What the feck does the average man do ??