The propaganda machine

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Absolutely, and I also believe that people in pre history were much more connected to the planet and their surroundings......they felt and saw things we are no longer able to feel and see.

They were at one with nature.  Worshipped her, respected her and looked after her as well.

All thats gone, and there will be a price to pay. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Scientists have never, ever created a better joint so perfectly made for its purpose than the elbow or the wrist......it’s an unequalled bit of engineering.

Thats why the same basic design is used across the animal kingdom.....it can’t be better 

Fortunate chance or intelligent design ?

Natural selection, evolution 

Atb j 

Every single person has the right to choose what they believe in and what they do not believe in , so that makes me a smug little aetheist for exercising my own right to choose ? Like I said Gnash, I dont believe in any religion,I merely pointed out a bit from what I have been taught since the day I was born and expected to believe which is Christianity.If/When somebody could actually point out/prove something to me and it cant be refuted then I would change my mind. However no matter how its dressed up the main stream most popular cults in the World are called Religions the less popular are still called cults ! Do I believe there is actually something out there ? Say a higher power/presence,of course I do but I do not buy into mainstream religion nor how it is portrayed or the power/control it exudes with its control over the masses. Same with all this ethnic minority crap we live with day in day out and its getting more prevalent yet White is usually reported as the smallest ethnic group on Earth (as low as 11.5%) but the powers that be refuse to show this and instead break it down into ethnic % of individual Countrys rather than showing the full picture across the globe !

Edited by MickC
Sp
  • Like 1

Here's a thought for you.

Imagine the size of a gnats heart or even it's veins.

And in that tiny body there are chemicals built in that control body temperature etc.

The nervous system alone must be so small.

It's crazy to think how just the whole gnats body came to be.

Micro living creature...

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, king said:

Here's a thought for you.

Imagine the size of a gnats heart or even it's veins.

And in that tiny body there are chemicals built in that control body temperature etc.

The nervous system alone must be so small.

It's crazy to think how just the whole gnats body came to be.

Micro living creature...

Here's another thought/fact. We are digging up fossils of dinosaurs and creatures that can be carbon dated MILLIONS of years before humans walked the earth. Yet ALL religions on the planet are only a few thousand years old! Lol, yeah of course adam and evec were the first human 'couple' hehehe

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Here's another thought/fact. We are digging up fossils of dinosaurs and creatures that can be carbon dated MILLIONS of years before humans walked the earth. Yet ALL religions on the planet are only a few thousand years old! Lol, yeah of course adam and evec were the first human 'couple' hehehe

Must be black magic or witchcraft mate 

4 minutes ago, tandors said:

Call them by whatever names you want, but surely there had to be a first human couple, whether you believe they were created or a product of evolution.

There had to be more than 2 otherwise

any reproduced babies would of had serious birth defects

mum dad son and daughter cant really reproduce with dire consequences 

Just now, tandors said:

How can there be more than 2 originals? Surely every species has to go through that bottleneck?

Who knows mate

neither you or me can make that call

adam and eve is a speculation as far as i am concerned 

we all are aware when blood relatives consummate 

1 hour ago, tandors said:

Call them by whatever names you want, but surely there had to be a first human couple, whether you believe they were created or a product of evolution.

Hmmm, good point, in a way.

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

There had to be more than 2 otherwise

any reproduced babies would of had serious birth defects

mum dad son and daughter cant really reproduce with dire consequences 

Do you know how many black, chinese, indian, fart knocking homosexuals are roaming the earth?!!

1 hour ago, tandors said:

How can there be more than 2 originals? Surely every species has to go through that bottleneck?

Bit of a tight squeeze I suppose

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

Who knows mate

neither you or me can make that call

adam and eve is a speculation as far as i am concerned 

we all are aware when blood relatives consummate 

Spoken like a true hillbilly ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Hmmm, good point, in a way.

Do you know how many black, chinese, indian, fart knocking homosexuals are roaming the earth?!!

Bit of a tight squeeze I suppose

Spoken like a true hillbilly ?

To be fair thats rather hilarious that you type cast me as a hillbilly lol

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

the bible mentions dinosaurs I’m sure, only tbjnk it disagrees with is the time frame an who’s to say it wasn’t interpreted wrongly or carbon dating ain’t wrong, or atleast n out as accurate as we think.

aint there lots a stuff in bible being proven right all time? 

I think the argument put up by the god squad, is yes there are bones and fossils thousands of years before the great creator, but that’s only because the creator put them there in the first place for us to find and with that level of logic you will never get a reasonable argument, as anyone willing to swallow that type of shite without question are just not capable of anything more than listening to what they are told ?

• Like 1

Meanwhile , in Cumbria , the Lake District must be changed in order to attract a more ethnically diverse visitor demographic 

you’ve read that right 

there are not enough black or Asians in rab jackets on top of scawfell pike 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/lake-district-must-change-to-attract-more-diverse-visitors-11897034

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1