The propaganda machine

20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If you think our tv is bias take a look at the shite they are feeding the next generation, children’s programs are just absolutely loaded with ethnic minority kids and the more disabled the better, I have nothing against anyone personally but as you say it should be proportionate to the amount of disabled ethnic children in society, if 3 percent of kids in Britain are foreign and disabled why is it over 25 percent of kids on cbeebs and the other drivel channels,, it’s preparing the next generation for the swarms that will slowly take over ??

Aren't you a tad old to be watching cbeebs G? :ninja:

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

Personally yes I am, but my incredibly rapid growing giant grandson still loves it, though if he carry’s on at this present growth rate I think he may be onto wrestling bears by next year??✌️

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Aren't you a tad old to be watching cbeebs G? :ninja:

9E786E4E-32D9-4395-8578-7F272C04A901.jpeg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

To be fair white families have been murdered all across Africa for years now and nobody really bats an eyelid. I think you would have more rights as a coloured in the west than a white in Africa at the minute 

I’ve just returned from Mauritius which isn’t far from South Africa and I met a white South African couple they were absolutely sound the lad was really into his hunting and some of the game he hunts shows how shit our hunting is in this country but aside that in the evenings whilst having a drink he told me that at least 90 white farmers a month are being murdered by the blacks have you read about this in the news I certainly haven’t and he was saying that he couldn’t ever get a job with the government as it had to go to a black man first.

Crazy they protested and fought all those years to get rid of Apartheid but they have still got it it’s just been reversed talking to him certainly opened my eyes. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, I’d like to see Idris Elba play Adolf Hitler in a remake of Downfall and for there to be a scene where he explained to Herman Goring that he must not make as many flights because of global warming.

There would also feature a scene of Himler holding a diversity meeting in order to help staff understand Goebbles disability issues to facilitate better access around the Riechstag ! 

Yeah, that would all fit in hardly noticed and I think it would send a positive message to the viewer !

Oh you’re taking the piss now wilf. Idris Alba is shit, totally wrong for the part........Cuba Gooding jr is a much better shout imo.....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, timmytree said:

Propaganda started with religion, just a way for people with power to gain a hold over ordinary people.

Speaking of religion, can someone explain how if Jesus was born in the Holy Land in a place full of Jews and Arabs his parents were called Mary and Joseph?

Just where did Matthew, Mark, Luke and John come from?

People still can't see through that claptrap after over 2000 years. The poor still give money, the clergy have a good life and the institution of the church just gets wealthier.

Fcuk me you’ve opened a can of worms there mate, let’s keep it simple! ?

2 hours ago, timmytree said:

Propaganda started with religion, just a way for people with power to gain a hold over ordinary people.

Speaking of religion, can someone explain how if Jesus was born in the Holy Land in a place full of Jews and Arabs his parents were called Mary and Joseph?

People still can't see through that claptrap after over 2000 years. The poor still give money, the clergy have a good life and the institution of the church just gets wealthier.

Don't forget he was born to a virgin mother.

A star in the sky guided people to his birth.

He made the blind see.

He cured Lepers.

He fed 4000 with 7 loaves of bread and fish .

He turned water into wine.

He walked on water.

He was crucified and stabbed in the side with a spear and rose from the dead.

He was carried up to heaven.

And that's just one person mentioned in the bible ! Noah built a boat to hold 2 of every animal on earth,lived till he was 950,but hey he's another story. Lol But people are nut jobs if they think that there could be life on other planets,in different galaxy's . All religion is just the most popular cults used as a control factor over the masses .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

How true is this religion is bull shit mate 

24 minutes ago, MickC said:

Don't forget he was born to a virgin mother.

A star in the sky guided people to his birth.

He made the blind see.

He cured Lepers.

He fed 4000 with 7 loaves of bread and fish .

He turned water into wine.

He walked on water.

He was crucified and stabbed in the side with a spear and rose from the dead.

He was carried up to heaven.

And that's just one person mentioned in the bible ! Noah built a boat to hold 2 of every animal on earth,lived till he was 950,but hey he's another story. Lol But people are nut jobs if they think that there could be life on other planets,in different galaxy's . All religion is just the most popular cults used as a control factor over the masses .

I have never thought about it like that.  It's  like ancient alliens, it takes a while to see through the fog.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve just returned from Mauritius which isn’t far from South Africa and I met a white South African couple they were absolutely sound the lad was really into his hunting and some of the game he hunts shows how shit our hunting is in this country but aside that in the evenings whilst having a drink he told me that at least 90 white farmers a month are being murdered by the blacks have you read about this in the news I certainly haven’t and he was saying that he couldn’t ever get a job with the government as it had to go to a black man first.

Crazy they protested and fought all those years to get rid of Apartheid but they have still got it it’s just been reversed talking to him certainly opened my eyes. 

Was working in Southampton recently with a couple of s/ Africans and they said the exact same, they only moved to the uk as they didn’t even feel safe with a loaded rifle by the bed and a loaded 9mm under the pillow. They said the black leaders have run the  country into the ground

• Like 2
5 hours ago, timmytree said:

The people that put the money in the plate lived till they were thirty .the man that took it out the plate lived till he was 80

Edited by kinkell
Meant to say 80