The propaganda machine

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You're letting yourself get wound up wilf. So is it ok for at least 25% of the english football league to be black, and get paid millions fo kicking a poxy ball around, but not for any other black people in this country to have a well paid job?

And your reply above, had NOTHING to do with my reply to your earlier post.

How many 'joking' racists, as I call them, on here, will be cheering on a black player when he scores a goal for said racist's favourite football team , then slag off and make racist remarks when things don't look too good for that team? Or slag off 'pakis', asians and indians, while tucking into their favourite curry or whatever? 

Pretty pathetic really

Well said that man ??

• Like 2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Sorry mate I totally forgot ??

Tut tut keep up Mr Wilkes...... this is about watching mixed raced kids on the bbc even though there is a 1000 other options.....

• Haha 1

It's all fake social media and the shortage of blue light.  Unfortunately the public are sheep who have short memories and a short attention span.  Like global warming the world ebbs and flows.  we have already forgotten all of the clods who wanted to reverse Brexit and the shenanigans of Blair and major along with that thing that used to be outside the houses of parliament hollering its head off every night when they were doing interviews.  All it needs is a minority to pin the blame on and tomorrows news for the thought path to change .  Todays news and opinions are tomorrows chip& chip wrapping paper.  Boris need to wheel the head of abc in when he gets back off of holiday and put his nuts in a vice and advise him to change track.

Edited by Meece
13 minutes ago, Meece said:

It's all fake social media and the shortage of blue light.  Unfortunately the public are sheep who have short memories and a short attention span.  Like global warming the world ebbs and flows.  we have already forgotten all of the clods who wanted to reverse Brexit and the shenanigans of Blair and major along with that thing that used to be outside the houses of parliament hollering its head off every night when they were doing interviews.  All it needs is a minority to pin the blame on and tomorrows news for the thought path to change .  Todays news and opinions are tomorrows chip& chip wrapping paper.  Boris need to wheel the head of abc in when he gets back off of holiday and put his nuts in a vice and advise him to change track.

You think boris can get worzel gummidge sorted?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well if the modern version is indictive of the modern urban demographic , I hope poor wurzel isn’t going to come a cropper of county lines and get shanked for his iPhone or Dre beats eh ? 

Some of the characters had melons & pumkins for heads...... what demographic do they fall into? Mixed fruit & vege?

• Haha 3
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well if they were made of biscuits , somalians would be stabbing each other over them 

try the foreign foods aisle ? 

Anyway....... back to innocent childrens tv...?

• Like 1

f**k me lads, it wasn’t meant to be some deep thing about race.....I’m just saying having a Black Alfred the great in an attempt to send some silly message takes the piss out of everybody !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

f**k me lads, it wasn’t meant to be some deep thing about race.....I’m just saying having a Black Alfred the great in an attempt to send some silly message takes the piss out of everybody !

Yeah that'll teach em ?