The propaganda machine

I actually fetch embarrassed now at some of the things on telly. 

I used to look forward to things like historical dramas and documentaries even quiz shows as intellectually stimulating. 

Tv is dumbed down , reality nonsense which celebrates idiocy and rewards mediocrity.  Mush for the masses with the rise of the left leaning university educated producers and researchers. 

Its an embarrassment to the country the state of our television networks. 

Not one programme worth watching. 

• Like 2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I actually fetch embarrassed now at some of the things on telly. 

I used to look forward to things like historical dramas and documentaries even quiz shows as intellectually stimulating. 

Tv is dumbed down , reality nonsense which celebrates idiocy and rewards mediocrity.  Mush for the masses with the rise of the left leaning university educated producers and researchers. 

Its an embarrassment to the country the state of our television networks. 

Not one programme worth watching. 

Agree  except come dine with me and Gordon Ramsey 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, WILF said:

What? As lawyers ?

You're letting yourself get wound up wilf. So is it ok for at least 25% of the english football league to be black, and get paid millions fo kicking a poxy ball around, but not for any other black people in this country to have a well paid job?

And your reply above, had NOTHING to do with my reply to your earlier post.

How many 'joking' racists, as I call them, on here, will be cheering on a black player when he scores a goal for said racist's favourite football team , then slag off and make racist remarks when things don't look too good for that team? Or slag off 'pakis', asians and indians, while tucking into their favourite curry or whatever? 

Pretty pathetic really

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You're letting yourself get wound up wilf. So is it ok for at least 25% of the english football league to be black, and get paid millions fo kicking a poxy ball around, but not for any other black people in this country to have a well paid job?

How many 'joking' racists, as I call them, on here, will be cheering on a black player when he scores a goal for said racist's favourite football team , then slag off and make racist remarks when things don't look too good for that team? Or slag off 'pakis', asians and indians, while tucking into their favourite curry or whatever? 

Pretty pathetic really

The meaningless word has nothing to do with it.

They spend fortunes on TV productions to make sure every bit of scenery is period correct because it’s important to the story.......it’s like making The Dam Busters and dropping in an odd F14 just to be current ! 

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Pretty pathetic really

Diana abbott but on the other hand trevor McDonald 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

The meaningless word has nothing to do with it.

They spend fortunes on TV productions to make sure every bit of scenery is period correct because it’s important to the story.......it’s like making The Dam Busters and dropping in an odd F14 just to be current ! 

Lol that reminded me of ben hur, when a plane flys across the sky, as they're shooting one of the chariot racing scenes lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I quite liked the wurzel gummidge  as it was different , 

Thing that boils my piss is the sex lube and similar adverts on tv, I see they are putting gays in few of the beauty product adverts as well. ?

An more importantly what happened to the malamute lurchers ?

They got bummed

• Haha 1