The propaganda machine

38 minutes ago, WILF said:

I dont have a problem with characters cast properly, you know if a black actor is cast as Othello or Matin Luther King or Shaft or a Zulu or A street vendor in Tim Buk Tu then yep......it makes sense !

If he is playing the poor downtrodden second class citizen in a period drama, again yep, I could see how that works !

But for f**k sake, as an 18th century lawyer or a 16th century minister to the courts of the king of England !!?.....f**k off.

And there’s only one reason they are cast in those roles and it’s so f***ing obvious it’s sickening !

I don’t want to be lectured, I want to see actors making me believe the role and the story.

I don't think anyone's lecturing you wilf. But merely pointing out that africans have been in this country, and predominantly brought to this counry by US, for centuries

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv heard you mention this story before, watch film ken you’ll enjoy it, I found it on cartoon hd app but imagine most the sites will have it now, we’ll worth the couple hours?

Will do I love anything like that ???

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't think anyone's lecturing you wilf. But merely pointing out that africans have been in this country, and predominantly brought to this counry by US, for centuries

What? As lawyers ?

• Haha 1

Every advert is ,man kissing man ,white woman,with  black man ,or Visa versa ,just trying to make it the norm ,cant wait to see a period drama when queen Elizabeth 1st is played by black woman, let's just scrub our history out ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I hear ya wilf it’s sickening  , the liberal machine is hell bent on re arranging everything  , I can imagine when they sit down to make an advert  the colours are the 1st thing wrote down , like most of us we can accept pretty much everything but when it’s targeted to be rammed down ya throat and mind it’s well over the top ,  one things for sure when it snows on Christmas Day somewhere in the world it’s a white Christmas ain’t no changing that lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

did you not know the country is 50% non white now.it is called proportional representation.not exaggerated at all.bit like radio 1 playing all that non white music all the time.we are all being programmed ahead of the inevatible outcome of mass immigration.

It's not that much lol

Screenshot_20191227-172539_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Heads up lads ... don’t put CBeebies on now, there’s a cracking little mixed race lass playing Alice in wonderland ... don’t want it to corrupt your kids..???

I think you deliberately misunderstand.

Its a fair call in a story line set in 15th, 16th or 18th century England to say that the lord chancellor probably isn’t going to look like Lenny Henry I’m a ruff isn’t it......you know, some brother out the hood isn’t going to be having port in London gentleman’s club in 1758 or telling Queen Victoria what’s what about world events.

It just isn’t going to happen.

You Know, set something in 1977 London, give him a big Afro and make him a dustman.....yeah, fine, that works.....it’s not out of the realms of probability.

But leading a bayonet charge at the battle of colluden ?.......nah, never f***ing happened !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss.

Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being in!........they have totally given up trying to be subtle about it or even worrying about context.....they just ran it in there !

I watched this new Worzel Gummidge with the kids yesterday and sure enough, it’s two half cast urban kids on the farm......yeah, of course it is !

Not content with that, there’s a tree festooned with carrier bags (for no reason whatsoever) and Worzel proceeds to lecture the kids in a totally unrelated passage of dialogue about how Turtles (yes turtles !!) eat them or some shit !......now I’m thinking “Oh f**k off”

Then we come to Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol”.......how could you possibly ram the message into that I hear you ask ?

Well, Bob Cratchets wife is half cast (obviously !) and so is his daughter but strangely enough not poor crippled Tiny Tim?........a bridge too far finding a 6 year old black cripple for the BBC casting department maybe? 
Obviously, I’m sure there were a lot of mixed race marriges in 17th century England ! 

Taboo the other year has someone who looks like the Archbishop Desmond Tutu lecturing the boss of the East India Company !........yeah, course he did because that would have happened wouldn’t it?

What next?.....Danny Dyer plays the King of the Zulus?

Ice T as Queen Victoria ?

A paraplegic playing Sir Rodger Banister ?

I f***ing hate being insulted like this.......just f**k off like ! 

“You can’t take you pair anywhere “ springs to mind 

yes seriously though it’s massively noticeable in everything now. Films are worse for it than telly . 

• Haha 1