The propaganda machine

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

They are everywhere wilf.

The wife watches emmerdale and coronation street.

They are rammed with bummers. And.lickers.and now the Pakis and Muslims are making an appearance.

Best bet is ignore all of it ?

And there is a queer thing in 1 of them programmes.

Who wants the hole sewn up and a knob stitched on

Or the knob cut off and an hole bored into it.

And today's young kids are watching that shit. 

The same as the BBC telling them kids that there is 100 gender type people.

It's all part of the brainwashing 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss.

Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being in!........they have totally given up trying to be subtle about it or even worrying about context.....they just ran it in there !

I watched this new Worzel Gummidge with the kids yesterday and sure enough, it’s two half cast urban kids on the farm......yeah, of course it is !

Not content with that, there’s a tree festooned with carrier bags (for no reason whatsoever) and Worzel proceeds to lecture the kids in a totally unrelated passage of dialogue about how Turtles (yes turtles !!) eat them or some shit !......now I’m thinking “Oh f**k off”

Then we come to Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol”.......how could you possibly ram the message into that I hear you ask ?

Well, Bob Cratchets wife is half cast (obviously !) and so is his daughter but strangely enough not poor crippled Tiny Tim?........a bridge too far finding a 6 year old black cripple for the BBC casting department maybe? 
Obviously, I’m sure there were a lot of mixed race marriges in 17th century England ! 

Taboo the other year has someone who looks like the Archbishop Desmond Tutu lecturing the boss of the East India Company !........yeah, course he did because that would have happened wouldn’t it?

What next?.....Danny Dyer plays the King of the Zulus?

Ice T as Queen Victoria ?

A paraplegic playing Sir Rodger Banister ?

I f***ing hate being insulted like this.......just f**k off like ! 

Turn the f****n tv off then ya tit !.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's a lot more sinister than a few soap operas over filling their diversity and equality quotas ...go on Google ..type in images of European art ...! Type in ..Asian couples or black couples .you will get pages of what you asked for ..now type in straight white couples ...it goes on and on ......when silicon valley is trying to change not only the way we view the world ,but history itself ,then you've got to ask yourself .to what end ? .

• Like 3

Was just saying the same to the wife and ranting at them changing the dogs name in Dambusters, airbrushing the fag out of Pauls hand on the Abbey Rd album, then ads comes on with dykes kissing in a banking ad! My actual words were " what sort of society are our kids growing up in", certainly not surprised by how its turning out, glad I'll be gone before it gets a whole lot worse.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss.

Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being in!........they have totally given up trying to be subtle about it or even worrying about context.....they just ran it in there !

I watched this new Worzel Gummidge with the kids yesterday and sure enough, it’s two half cast urban kids on the farm......yeah, of course it is !

Not content with that, there’s a tree festooned with carrier bags (for no reason whatsoever) and Worzel proceeds to lecture the kids in a totally unrelated passage of dialogue about how Turtles (yes turtles !!) eat them or some shit !......now I’m thinking “Oh f**k off”

Then we come to Charles Dickens “A Christmas Carol”.......how could you possibly ram the message into that I hear you ask ?

Well, Bob Cratchets wife is half cast (obviously !) and so is his daughter but strangely enough not poor crippled Tiny Tim?........a bridge too far finding a 6 year old black cripple for the BBC casting department maybe? 
Obviously, I’m sure there were a lot of mixed race marriges in 17th century England ! 

Taboo the other year has someone who looks like the Archbishop Desmond Tutu lecturing the boss of the East India Company !........yeah, course he did because that would have happened wouldn’t it?

I f***ing hate being insulted like this.......just f**k off like 

There've been africans in britain since roman times, so it aint a recent thing. They've been brought here by royalty off and on for hundreds of years, and let's not forget the thousands of slaves which the majority of wealthy merchants brought back. And for the relgious types out there, jesus wasn't white either. And britain wasn't a predominantly christian country, until the crusades, [BANNED TEXT] we brought it back, from the middle east.

Grips my shit too  with all the tv stuff though, I have to say. But it's the fart knockers and rug munchers in practically everything on tv that does me  rather than coloured people. But what are people going to do. People who like sport, boxing, football, athletics or whatever. Are you going to stop watching your football team because half the team are either african, or of african descent? Of course you're not. Same as most of my favourite boxers are black. 

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

i get exactly what you say wilf , i have to let it fly over my head ,just as i do with the political westminster circus 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Was the first thing I noticed when I switched it over to worzel gummidge, thought feck them 2 kids don’t half look out of place. 

• Haha 1

I dont have a problem with characters cast properly, you know if a black actor is cast as Othello or Matin Luther King or Shaft or a Zulu or A street vendor in Tim Buk Tu then yep......it makes sense !

If he is playing the poor downtrodden second class citizen in a period drama, again yep, I could see how that works !

But for f**k sake, as an 18th century lawyer or a 16th century minister to the courts of the king of England !!?.....f**k off.

And there’s only one reason they are cast in those roles and it’s so f***ing obvious it’s sickening !

I don’t want to be lectured, I want to see actors making me believe the role and the story.

On February 2, 1925, the Norwegian Gunnar Kaasendrove his team, led by Balto, into Nome. The longest and most hazardous stretch of the run was actually covered by another Norwegian, Leonhard Seppala, and his dog team, led by Togo. They came from Nome towards the end of the run and picked up the serum from musher Henry Ivanoff. The serum was later passed to Kaasen.

Balto proved himself on the Iditarod trail, saving his team in the Topkok River. Balto was also able to stay on the trail in near whiteout conditions; Kaasen stated he could barely see his hand in front of his face. Balto's team did their leg of the run almost entirely in the dark. The final team and its sledder were asleep when Balto and Kaasen made it to the final stop, so Kaasen decided to continue on. At Nome, everybody wanted to thank Kaasen at first, but he suggested giving praise to Balto as well.[citation needed]

Togo was the star dog for Leonhard Seppala even before the great 1925 Serum Run. Instead of celebrating the triumph together as one huge team, many became jealous of the publicity Balto received, especially from President Calvin Coolidge and the press. Seppala favored Togo, but the general public loved the story behind Balto, and so they would take a far different path after the celebrations were over. Balto was not welcomed at the ceremony in New York in which Seppala and Togo received awards from the explorer Roald Amundsen.