Is it ever going to stop raining

Well it was a beautiful day yesterday sunny with a frost, pissing down again today. I'm sucked off to the stump with it. Think I'm getting cabin fever, can't seem to get a really good day out with the Ferrets. Ankle deep in mud think the farmer will be growing rice next year. The maize was f****d and was only cut about three weeks ago, the only good thing the Pigeons turn up in numbers feeding on the dropped cobs. Been a real shit winter so far weather wise.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got soaked through to my new Xmas bundys earlier...... Had to get out..... The fever was setting in??  

It's swamped out here, still have to get the dog out

I can't remember a winter as wet as this one. Lots of crops knackered, some farmers still trying to keep stock out which is poaching the ground up. Most of the maze was f****d or harvested late and go

Posted Images

I'd  like it to stop tommorow because I am out shooting and it would make life a bit more pleasant if it isn't leaking on me. I just checked the forecast and it has changed from light rain to overcast.  That'll do me. I did prey to the rain God and it looks to be coming ok.

Okay but I think I must have a load of crusty's dancing around praying for rain around me. Wifey bought me a chop saw and a box of 1000 mixed screws best I get busy building a Ark.

Cheers Arry

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Well it was a beautiful day yesterday sunny with a frost, pissing down again today. I'm sucked off to the stump with it. Think I'm getting cabin fever, can't seem to get a really good day out with the Ferrets. Ankle deep in mud think the farmer will be growing rice next year. The maize was f****d and was only cut about three weeks ago, the only good thing the Pigeons turn up in numbers feeding on the dropped cobs. Been a real shit winter so far weather wise.

Cheers Arry

I really dont miss the continuous rain back there

it drove me mad nowt worse than rain

if its any consolation its -8c here clear blue sunny skies

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I really dont miss the continuous rain back there

it drove me mad nowt worse than rain

if its any consolation its -8c here clear blue sunny skies

When you hopeing to get at the coyotes and pigs Ted. Will the snow and cold weather affect the pig hunt much, if at all.

Atb j 

Been for a walk today cross field took me nearly 5 times as long walk one field due to how soaked it was , feet were sticking and when my feet weren’t sticking they were sliding like bambi on ice field look like paddy fields and step in a little puddle a it shoots all up thee leg soaking ya Bolloxs lol 

• Haha 1