Illegal immigrants?

They've FOUND 60. in  the channel .  The French RESCUED some and took them back and we have recovered some and allegedly are going to return any illegals back.  When that is going to happen is open to interpretation.   The do gooders will try to stop it. Just like brexit.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: and thats jjst the ones that got found.

Channel migrants: More than 60 people found on Boxing Day - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-50916544

Edited by Meece

Funny the difference in things now days, my father in law was in the navy and spent a lot of time in Hong Kong.

He said that when the chinkys used to try and get to Hong Kong they would help them and fire on the Chinese navy boats chasing them.

I looked at flightradar yesterday and a plane had flown down from somewhere near Sheffield area to Margate and had done a LOT of long circuit's from Margate down to Dungeness point. Obviously I don't know what the purpose of this plane's flight was but it definitely looked like a search pattern or training of some sort.  I know someone on the immigration and when plod finds these people on the motorway or they wander in to plod station they get taken to hospital to be checked over then they are photographed and finger printed.  They are then given a rail ticket to London and told to report to the local plod station once a week whilst their application for asylum is heard as to whether they can stay or go. The stupid part is that if they claim to be a family they have to be given 48 hours advance warnļng of being deported.  Needless to say they more often than not slip off and need to be tracked down again.  Lunacy.ĺ

the thing that boils my piss about all of this is how much of our tax dollars that is wasted on these illegal immigrants.the tax burden as it stands is the highest it has been since the war.just look at how our elderly are treated,once you stop work it is feck off and pay more tax on your pension if you are lucky enough to have one then if you need to go into care they take your house off you to pay for it.many have to either heat their homes or eat.no benifits to help you out now you are not paying so much tax to pay for every other fecker who des not work.yet an illegal gets free food, clothing, phones, house benifits courtesy of the taxes our poor old working folk had paid all of their lives who are now not supported as there is no moeny wtf.makes you think why do we bother.it is about time our leaders change their priorities and look out for people from their own country first

• Like 4

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: this is what brexit was all about. Control of our country.  The French won't help us until there is mass, mass terrorism over there. They've had a bit of it. They should be marched down to Dover docks , loaded on boats and sent back immediately. Not some time in the future maybe.  They would stop coming then.

New Dover MP seeks urgent talks as 69 migrants picked up - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-50823925

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

They wouldn’t care, it’s a small price to pay.......it would cost so much more both financially and socially to keep them.

Very true - but it could be argued they are shafting us by taking our funds under false pretences because of how many get away with it - which is likely to be part of the bigger plan anyway.

Well it's quarter past one Jan 1 2020 and I have just been doing some work on the computer and I thought ....  I wonder if there are any planes up there on the first of Jan doing things and going places and I see that there is the plane from the other day on patrol out in the Channel again, cruising up and down in long loops from Margate down to about Dungeness point again.  Yes according to the track information it has come down from Donny and is flying at 3400 ft at 134 mph up and down in long loops.  The trouble is that if we go and "rescue these people they bring them back over here.  The frogs ought to be intercepting them before it gets that far and taking them back there. failing that put a few rounds out there.  The plane is flying a reasonably consistent search pattern. Still happy new year to all. I suppose that it's a different version of lamping.  Wait til you see the whites of their eyes !   " watch your front ;  Mark your target !!

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 26/12/2019 at 17:32, WILF said:

Funny the difference in things now days, my father in law was in the navy and spent a lot of time in Hong Kong.

He said that when the chinkys used to try and get to Hong Kong they would help them and fire on the Chinese navy boats chasing them.

Theres a big difference between chinkys and the backward b*****ds that are trying to get here though.