Pool deaths

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black folk can’t swim......little know fact......never see any black swimmers at the olympics......not a racist thing......never see black folk at the swimming baths.....

Sharks don't eat blacks I heard they think it's whale shit

Yeah that would make sense too, either way, I’ll bet the hotel staff had the cause out and away before the ambulance arrived!

Posted Images

Under Spanish law there was no need for a life guard at the time , a lifeguard who does work at the swimming pool but was not in work said if a lifeguard had been present there would of been no deaths 

26 minutes ago, bell said:

Black folk can’t swim......little know fact......never see any black swimmers at the olympics......not a racist thing......never see black folk at the swimming baths.....

Sharks don't eat blacks I heard they think it's whale shit

• Haha 3

From what I understand the girl got in difficulties in the pool and then the brother got in followed by the dad. But why they got in there and why no one was around.  Perhaps she fell in .... who knows?  Latest I hear is that because it was a small pool that it didn't have to have a lifeguard.  I wouldn't have thought that it was that warm even there to be in the pool today it is 18 c there so you'd have to be reasonably hardy. Some pools are freezing in the summer out there.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Costa del Sol: Man and two children who drowned at resort named - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50916415

1 minute ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Fair point, but with the article saying it was only a small pool, I was thinking chest high maximum? So to me it seems odd for an adult and 16 year old lad to drown too, I reckon they’ve been electrocuted .

Or a low voltage enough to stun somebody then they would drown.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1