Who’s up lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry xmas all. Asked my mrs to get me a gps for when out with the dog and she got this, said they were all talking about it on some hunting website. Wtf.

My old duck woke us all up at 8:30 ?... Kids are all buzzing with their presents ?my nephews just tipped up on their new crf's and took my lad up the feild for a few hrs on his bike... Daughters flat

The kids are going nuts I’ve been up since 3.30 as Santa has arrived the living room looks like a bombs gone off with toys wrapping paper and empty boxes. f**k it’s going to be a long day.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Standard size Toblerone hurts my teeth and gums...... I'd be f***ing that off into the 'blow job' tin.... Brownie points with the mrs??

Lucky bugger, I just put my chocolate in with the sterident an cut the middle man out ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Get it shaved . I've a few mates that were hanging onto their hair for ages and i told them to shave it. Always got aw that's ok for you to say cos youv got hair. After years 2 of them done it and came back and said its best thing they have done. 

I shave mine every day, for nearly 20 odd years. Saves a bit on shampoo too lol

Atb j 

38 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well I’m going bald mrs brought me some clippers so gonna whip it off as I feel I’m just hanging on now ???

I run clippers over mine every 2 weeks ? Work in a greasy environment and vanity wise gets rid of grey hairs , I don’t put a guard on , I’m doing  mine tomorrow ?

EB8EC12B-BD26-486A-BB2C-E822E593F85C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1