Who’s up lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry xmas all. Asked my mrs to get me a gps for when out with the dog and she got this, said they were all talking about it on some hunting website. Wtf.

My old duck woke us all up at 8:30 ?... Kids are all buzzing with their presents ?my nephews just tipped up on their new crf's and took my lad up the feild for a few hrs on his bike... Daughters flat

The kids are going nuts I’ve been up since 3.30 as Santa has arrived the living room looks like a bombs gone off with toys wrapping paper and empty boxes. f**k it’s going to be a long day.

Posted Images

My kids sleep on Xmas like it's any other day there not in school they'll be up around 8-9 .

Me and the missus as just put all their presents out now we're back in bed waiting for them to get up 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuking hell thats early ?? can’t fault ye trigger your a good da getting up at this time ?

Iv not long got in, went out with mutts for an hour after graft an now I’m home iv put all presents out, sorted out some fake santa footprints with me altberg boots an a bag a flour? wife kick me balls in morn when she see’s it? 

gknna hot shower an try grab a couple hours before my tribe a feral kids are bouncing all over me asking if Santa been yet ? bet as I lay down I hear, mum, dad☹️?? 

hope ye kids an everybody else’s have a great day trigger, they only kids once , an deserve it??

I’ve got no choice but to get up mate. Once those little hands have felt there stocking and it’s full I am afraid they ain’t taking no for a answer we av to get up and see what Santa’s brought ?. Have a good day

• Haha 1

Boys been up for couple of hours  daughter hasnt been up a hour . Weve just done stockings in bedrooms and are in dining room having toast .  Kids arnt allowed to go in living room or see presents until my daughter and mrs have been and done the horses . Their off in 5 and wont be back for hour and then presents then dads for food . 

7 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I’ve got no choice but to get up mate. Once those little hands have felt there stocking and it’s full I am afraid they ain’t taking no for a answer we av to get up and see what Santa’s brought ?. Have a good day

They are like little tornados mate ?

Have a good day trigger ?

29 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Boys been up for couple of hours  daughter hasnt been up a hour . Weve just done stockings in bedrooms and are in dining room having toast .  Kids arnt allowed to go in living room or see presents until my daughter and mrs have been and done the horses . Their off in 5 and wont be back for hour and then presents then dads for food . 

That’s torture mate lol

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

That’s torture mate lol

Mrs is disciplined as f**k . Part of deal my daughter had a horse was you sort him out first . Daughters used to it so theirs mo bad feeling . Boy is sat with me in dining room watching cartoons waiting for them to come back. Cant wait to see his face when he sees the compound bow . It looks awesome 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Mrs is disciplined as f**k . Part of deal my daughter had a horse was you sort him out first . Daughters used to it so theirs mo bad feeling . Boy is sat with me in dining room watching cartoons waiting for them to come back. Cant wait to see his face when he sees the compound bow . It looks awesome 

Enjoy mate