Happy Christmas everyone

Well it's here.  A other Christmas day. You may love or loathe it but it's just another day so I  hope that everyone has a good day. It's all for the kids really so best foot forward.  I'm going to make the best and be happy for everyone and do my best for the wife and our family. Have a great day all.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

It's 7 o'clock and the wife is up and at it.  She is suffering withdrawal systems  because this year we are going to each of the daughters on different days so she has been made redundant so to speak. Her hands have no trifles and jellies to make. She had to get up to  make a cup of tea ect. I hope that she keeps out of their kitchens during these days. Ho ho ho. 

Edited by Meece

Happy Christmas Guys and the few Girls that come on here, hope you all have a great day and New Year also the very best for the whole of the coming years.

Happy Hunting.

Lets hope this bloody rain stops Lol. Or I will have to start building a Ark. Looks like a good day a head.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meece said:

It's 7 o'clock and the wife is up and at it.  She is suffering withdrawal systems  because this year we are going to each of the daughters on different days so she has been made redundant so to speak. Her hands have no trifles and jellies to make. She had to get up to  make a cup of tea ect. I hope that she keeps out of their kitchens during these days. Ho ho ho. 

Maybe her getting stuck in.in the kitchen will be a good thing mate.

Otherwise she will be twiddling her thumbs so to speak.

Have a good day mate ?