Merry bloody Christmas

Hey guys I'm not that much of a scrouge, but now you've eaten twice your weight in sprouts, get your glad rags on an get out tomorrow ffs ?

I had an eventful xmas thanks for asking ?

BAGSANTA.JPG

Edited by Gav
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, philpot said:

Very well said Stav, I am pleased it has all gone to plan matey, now get ready for the New Year and on that day I will be hitting my 68th birthday...........................oh joy ?

Phil

Age is nothing but a number mate, someone told me this a while back, the same bloke said you are only as young as the woman you feel, which is good for me as the wife is 8 years younger than me?

Merry Christmas and happy birthday young man ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Age is nothing but a number mate, someone told me this a while back, the same bloke said you are only as young as the woman you feel, which is good for me as the wife is 8 years younger than me?

Merry Christmas and happy birthday young man ?

Damn i Wanna trade in mines only four years younger ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

My girlfriends 2 years younger than me birthday is same day as mine so can’t forget it either ??

That’s a bonus, never in the dog house, this might sound a bit miserable but to me it’s not, I can never forget my wife’s birthday because it was the day my dad died ( he always was a joker)  15th of April, we were about to go out for a meal but got the dreaded phone call, on the up side I got to spend the evening with the people I love the most even if I had to say goodbye to one of them 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That’s a bonus, never in the dog house, this might sound a bit miserable but to me it’s not, I can never forget my wife’s birthday because it was the day my dad died ( he always was a joker)  15th of April, we were about to go out for a meal but got the dreaded phone call, on the up side I got to spend the evening with the people I love the most even if I had to say goodbye to one of them 

Oh wow that’s difficult trying to be happy for your wife whilst remembering your dad. .

12 hours ago, si brown said:

im with stav, mines 8 years younger than me... cant wait for her to hit the change, might chill her out a bit:hmm:

might have to trade her for an older model :laugh:

Or we could swap, I have an empty fruit bowl if you have the keys ?

• Haha 5