Merry bloody Christmas

Merry Christmas lads

i’ve been on here now for about 18 months and I’d just like to say thanks too a few of you on here, even when life getting me down a bit I know I can come on here and read through other people’s adventures and cheer myself up 

so thanks to Bernard sausage, benbhoy, David Evans, Luke, baldcoot, ianm, shovel leaner, si brown, Gav, walshie, gooner, rimfireboy and of course my long mate longshanx 

also a few that have recently popped over the other side of the fence, viz, villaman and philpot

cheers fella’s and all the best for the new year, if this sounds like a babble it’s because I’m half way down a bottle of JD preparing myself for the family joy that tomorrow may bring  ???

• Like 11

Merry Christmas boys , the house is bedlam, so I’ve escaped with my phone for a sh@t and a catch up on THL . Best wishes to all you reprobates, I’m going to start back on here now my workload is slowing down a bit . I wish you all a merry Christmas and good health . Got to go , I’ve got a  two year old kicking the door in ?Humbug!!!

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
36 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

the house is bedlam, so I’ve escaped with my phone for a sh@t and a catch up on THL .

Doing EXACTLY the same mate!!! Good idea getting the kids a fart machine Santa, I can see them batteries getting 'lost'!

Have a good one all

• Haha 2

Well that’s it, over and done with for another year, I have to say that I was dreading it because I had all the in-laws, kids and my mam and the brother in-laws mate ( this was because the brother in-law is at her majesty’s pleasure at the moment) , but to be fair I really enjoyed it, everyone enjoyed dinner ( that took me hours ) and we all drank and had a good laugh, the brother-in-law rang and we all got to speak to him, ( I love that lad and have known him long before this lot have ), the kids got everything and more than they wanted from me and the missus, a top day and it’s been an absolute pleasure to give this lot the Christmas they deserve, same time next year for my amazing dysfunctional family   ???

• Like 5