Parking in supermarkets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being hemmed in on both sides by massive 4x 4s so I can hardly open my door. Obese people waddling in the aisles so you can't get past them. People who can't be bothered to return their trolleys to th

Can you pm me a copy of the vid mate 

Is she into darts?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I’ve only had my touran since end of Oct?

and it’s been dinged outside girlfriends house and couple times in a car park ?

I certainly wouldn’t pay a lot to have a everyday user . 

I certainly would not have been able to keep quiet if I had been sat there but luckily only got few crosman air rifles to worry about ?

we had a touran for a short while...I hated it....then the gearbox went....as there prone to do I later found oud out

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

we had a touran for a short while...I hated it....then the gearbox went....as there prone to do I later found oud out

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I needed the 7 seats for kids, couldn’t afford a Toyota they was low mileage and fed up with Citroen’s interiors self destructing ?

talking of the  shite that do not work and pay tax that do want they want and the law does not apply to them kind of vermin.or are just to lazy to park up where they should like most people.usually they are very well browned(fake tan) and are prone to shouting at each other from one side of the supermarket to the other

23 hours ago, .357shooter said:

parking in the supermarket carparks would be alright if people would just give a feck about others property.had one idiot woman just open her door into my car whilst i was sat in it wtf.wanted to say a lot of things but if i had started i would not stopped and that would mean no more shooting so i had to bite my lip and just glare at her.my mate,s new bmw had the front bumper fecked up last week and he is very carefull with his pride and joy,not a happy man.he wanted to see the cctv footage from the supermarket to identify the git but they would not help.another good one is the idiots driving the wrong way  when there are great big fecking arrows showing which way to go in the carpark.speeding in a carpark is also a great idea with lots of people about.illegal immigrants trying to wash your car with dirty water and a rag that i would not wash my toilet with.

I always drive the wrong way down those one way roads in car parks. 

If I see a drive with a no turning sign up I always turn round in it as well. 

Cos I'm a fckin rebel. 

• Haha 1