Banned

10 minutes ago, Meece said:

Been banned from mother in laws house !! ????  I don't suppose that it's the end of the world. 

Trying to get into the mother in laws bed naked on my wedding night.

Made for a very quiet breakfast the next morning ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I joined a little boatie forum some years ago when I got my first boat and in your little avatar thingy were it said boat name, I put hms  cameltoe I was contacted some time later by them saying that

When we was young men my pal used to go home every Saturday night absolutely hammered, and without fail wack on The Dead Kennedy’s at full blast and have a piss in the end of his mum and dads bed ! 

Been banned from here , moochers , pigeon watch , Facebook , and mother in laws house 

11 minutes ago, king said:

I pissed in the ex mother in laws wardrobe on my wedding night, she never spoke to me again ? devout catholic and never even saw her husband naked, I was her first ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, king said:

What to do there;............. Better prey there.

What's wrong with that then ? you only tried. ???

anyway,   What were you doing in that house on your wedding night. ?

I suppose that you were only in there asking if there was an operator's manual available for the daughter !! ????

Did she like it like that sir ? Did she sir, did she ? ????

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gav said:

I pissed in the ex mother in laws wardrobe on my wedding night, she never spoke to me again ? devout catholic and never even saw her husband naked, I was her first ?

So tip of the day is.

If you don't like the mother in law.

Just piss in the wardrobe ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Meece said:

What to do there;............. Better prey there.

What's wrong with that then ? you only tried. ???

anyway,   What were you doing in that house on your wedding night. ?

I suppose that you were only in there asking if there was an operator's manual available for the daughter !! ????

Did she like it like that sir ? Did she sir, did she ? ????

It was in our house.they came down from the w.midlands and stayed the night. 

The mother in law and her husband were in the other bedroom.

I had a knob like a scaffold pole and next thing she was screaming to her husband and my wife.

As I was climbing in the bed ?

I blame the Stella ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, king said:

It was in our house.they came down from the w.midlands and stayed the night. 

The mother in law and her husband were in the other bedroom.

I had a knob like a scaffold pole and next thing she was screaming to her husband and my wife.

As I was climbing in the bed ?

I blame the Stella ?

A scaffold pole !  ???   that's just ridiculous ? why would anyone have a scaffold pole in the spare bedroom ?  ????

It's a bit thin trying to blame this error on someone called Stella. ????

What do the father in law say ?? 

Did he say ..... " Go on my son", or did he say .... " you've no chance there boy,  it's been rusted up solid for years" ????

4 minutes ago, Meece said:

A scaffold pole !  ???   that's just ridiculous ? why would anyone have a scaffold pole in the spare bedroom ?  ????

It's a bit thin trying to blame this error on someone called Stella. ????

What do the father in law say ?? 

Did he say ..... " Go on my son", or did he say .... " you've no chance there boy,  it's been rusted up solid for years" ????

They know my head is fecked ?

So didn't say a lot ?

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Been banned from here , moochers , pigeon watch , Facebook , and mother in laws house 

What heinous crimes did you co it to get banned from moochers, pigeon watch and Facebook?

I don't think that you grasped the idea and purpose of the forum.  You could have led them a right trail by asking which cafe was best to eat in ect, ect,

I do know some people have sport and entertainment with these Mbongos that send out bleeding heart emails about how little mbongo has to walk twenty miles to the shit creek to get water every day. And how £5 will buy him a new plastic can to carry said dirty infested water back home (the 20 mile return journey).  Some have made it an art form.

3 hours ago, MickC said:

Only one site Ive ever been banned from and thats Boxingnews24 a few weeks back.Never even posted nothing so emailed them to be told I had done nothing wrong so it may be a server problem and to send them my Ip address ?  I was Offshore at the time so never looked into it straight away, then the day after somebody was posting using my username saying the opposite to everything I had ever posted. Im sure its that Gilfoid at it as he hates Brits and its his site .

you  on the Rigs  mick?, what your job mate, heard it was good money on there, my mate was welder, not sure if that was on the rigs or deep sea stuff, but either way he made some good money on there , done few years on them .

3 hours ago, Gav said:

When we was young men my pal used to go home every Saturday night absolutely hammered, and without fail wack on The Dead Kennedy’s at full blast and have a piss in the end of his mum and dads bed ! 

It was like a f***ing ritual ! .......they got a lock for the bedroom door in the end ! Lol 

• Haha 6
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

It was like a f***ing ritual ! .......they got a lock for the bedroom door in the end ! Lol 

I must be related ?

I don’t know about anyone else but my little group of pals went through a phase of seeing what was the most howling thing we could do to each other when one of us was totally out of it.

Having a slash all over the poor c**t who was unconscious was a regular one.

I had a bottle of domestos poured over my head in an attempt to bleach my hair and a swastika burned into my cheek with a bit of metal.

f***ing each other’s birds was considered the height of hilarity and we once stuck a Benson & hedges up my pals japs eye when he was laying unconscious in the public bar of the boozer......no content with that I lit it.

And to crown it off a bird who he had been trying to get hold of for a while wandered in and witnessed his sad state ! Lol

We have painted lads, left them naked, had run ups and hit them with wire brushes.....and one bloke who wasn’t a pal and we didn’t like we threw through a window ! Lol 

Oh, innocent fun days ! 

• Like 1