Spaniel x terrier

Elchapo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terrier x spaniel bitch steady as a rock nice versatile little member of the team atb

Great dogs to have for close up bushing. Wouldn’t be without one now. Lurchers get to see a lot more on our walks out.     

The pups been up to mischief. My sister took her out with her dogs and she ran off and came back like this. Not quiet how I wanted to enter a 9 month old pup but she obviously had other ideas. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, hambone said:

Not wanting to derail Elchapo's thread but how big are the parents?

I haven't really measured my bitch but I'd say my bitch is roughly 18 or 19 tts dogs the cocker openshaw x clewlys stuff he's a very quick dog through cover owned by bunny boiler off here I think he's about 17 or 16 I can't give you a deffo size tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Penda said:

I haven't really measured my bitch but I'd say my bitch is roughly 18 or 19 tts dogs the cocker openshaw x clewlys stuff he's a very quick dog through cover owned by bunny boiler off here I think he's about 17 or 16 I can't give you a deffo size tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, Penda said:

Bit earlier than I was planning on looking for a pup but could well be up for a bitch if you have one spare, Will get in touch via PM. ?. Not tonight tho, need to get back to the new years eve stuff. ?

20 minutes ago, hambone said:

Bit earlier than I was planning on looking for a pup but could well be up for a bitch if you have one spare, Will get in touch via PM. ?. Not tonight tho, need to get back to the new years eve stuff. ?

Yeah no worries mate

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

There’s a litter of patterdales x sprockets on pets4homes nice things 

Cheers mate but anyone who sells there pups with stupid names like sprockets was thinking more about coin than working abilities and homes lol 

• Like 1
Just now, Balaur said:

I'd be interested in something 3/4 terrier , I've a 1/2 cross cocker /patt I think a bit more terrier would suit me better depends how they throw of course.

I would myself 3/4 terrier is what i fancy next just touch a spaniel keep abit of retrieving n that

• Thanks 1
On 16/01/2020 at 17:06, Balaur said:

I'd be interested in something 3/4 terrier , I've a 1/2 cross cocker /patt I think a bit more terrier would suit me better depends how they throw of course.

Stick a picture up if you can mate. I’m interested in these types of dogs.

Edited by moonlighter