Contact number for Dave platte or joe Woolley

12 minutes ago, grompz said:

ive had a few dogs direct from dave plats over the years,and still got a couple of his generation stuff now, always found the man to be honest about the pups he is selling now, and let me say to some of the so called experts on this site,about  his dogs,have you ever kept them long enough, given them time enough to mature, before running the arse out of them at every quarry going to reall pass comment and judgement on them, the deerhound xsare not everbodys cup of tea,  but most folk cant wait nearly 2yrs to start working the I knew it wouldn't be long before plats , replaced hancocks way of breeding, these breeders don't force you to buy their stock that's entirely up to the individua[,and no im not anovice to the lurcher game,been in it for the past 58yrs, and still loving it, different types of lurchers for different guys,remember just enjoy what you got while you got it,and stop slagging each other off lives too short,enjoy your xmas lads, and keep safe.

Amen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had a few dogs direct from dave plats over the years,and still got a couple of his generation stuff now, always found the man to be honest about the pups he is selling now, and let me say to some

falr post that mate, llke you l have had dogs a very long tlme and have learned to be patlent, some wlll start younger than others, also peoples standards dlffer and what l mlght conslder to be lnferl

Theres a lad I no way a first x he dident have the best start in life way someone else hes now killing teeth no problem seems to be the new way to personally insult someone you do not no I've never me

Posted Images

23 hours ago, grompz said:

ive had a few dogs direct from dave plats over the years,and still got a couple of his generation stuff now, always found the man to be honest about the pups he is selling now, and let me say to some of the so called experts on this site,about  his dogs,have you ever kept them long enough, given them time enough to mature, before running the arse out of them at every quarry going to reall pass comment and judgement on them, the deerhound xsare not everbodys cup of tea,  but most folk cant wait nearly 2yrs to start working the I knew it wouldn't be long before plats , replaced hancocks way of breeding, these breeders don't force you to buy their stock that's entirely up to the individua[,and no im not anovice to the lurcher game,been in it for the past 58yrs, and still loving it, different types of lurchers for different guys,remember just enjoy what you got while you got it,and stop slagging each other off lives too short,enjoy your xmas lads, and keep safe.

falr post that mate, llke you l have had dogs a very long tlme and have learned to be patlent, some wlll start younger than others, also peoples standards dlffer and what l mlght conslder to be lnferlor another may see as a world beater, no one should judge on hearsay, l don't, but as wlth hancock only one or two who have what they conslder good wlll leap to thalr defence, all those wlth poor ones keep qulet, any one breadlng llvestock profeslonaly wlll produce good and average wlth the magorlty belng average.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, two crows said:

falr post that mate, llke you l have had dogs a very long tlme and have learned to be patlent, some wlll start younger than others, also peoples standards dlffer and what l mlght conslder to be lnferlor another may see as a world beater, no one should judge on hearsay, l don't, but as wlth hancock only one or two who have what they conslder good wlll leap to thalr defence, all those wlth poor ones keep qulet, any one breadlng llvestock profeslonaly wlll produce good and average wlth the magorlty belng average.

dont think it comes down to that mate, it comes down to putting quarry in front of the dogs, not what type x they are .?   it dont matter what dog it is, be it pitx, coursing x , or collie x, gsd x, etc  they all need a level of work, how else can you test the parents ? like said he dont work is stock, same as what hancock didnt, there loads of lurcher x lurcher out there killing stuff, thats where to look, not at type of x it is ?. it not rocket science is it lol . 

44 minutes ago, bird said:

dont think it comes down to that mate, it comes down to putting quarry in front of the dogs, not what type x they are .?   it dont matter what dog it is, be it pitx, coursing x , or collie x, gsd x, etc  they all need a level of work, how else can you test the parents ? like said he dont work is stock, same as what hancock didnt, there loads of lurcher x lurcher out there killing stuff, thats where to look, not at type of x it is ?. it not rocket science is it lol . 

l know that ray about where to look, but we talklng about a speclflc breader breadlng comerclaly from un tested stock, not good dogs bred by knowledgable lads, from good dogs, just how l see lt.