Contact number for Dave platte or joe Woolley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had a few dogs direct from dave plats over the years,and still got a couple of his generation stuff now, always found the man to be honest about the pups he is selling now, and let me say to some

falr post that mate, llke you l have had dogs a very long tlme and have learned to be patlent, some wlll start younger than others, also peoples standards dlffer and what l mlght conslder to be lnferl

Theres a lad I no way a first x he dident have the best start in life way someone else hes now killing teeth no problem seems to be the new way to personally insult someone you do not no I've never me

Posted Images

Ive met a few lads that swear by platts stuff said he a nice fella don't think he anything like Hancock's as he not breeding commercially but probably going to become the next figure of hate on thl never works his dogs breeds for coin etc. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, fatlad said:

Ive met a few lads that swear by platts stuff said he a nice fella don't think he anything like Hancock's as he not breeding commercially but probably going to become the next figure of hate on thl never works his dogs breeds for coin etc. 

You reckon he don't breed commercially wonder how many dogs he's bred over the years and stuff then 

• Like 1

From what I been told lots of his mates sell his stuff and alot of the adverts for his stuff say bred from dave platts dogs not by him but like I said I know a few lads that really rate his stuff and buy direct from him and they often have to wait until he breeds a litter I don't know the man but I can see him becoming the next figure of hate now Hancock's gone 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fatlad said:

From what I been told lots of his mates sell his stuff and alot of the adverts for his stuff say bred from dave platts dogs not by him but like I said I know a few lads that really rate his stuff and buy direct from him and they often have to wait until he breeds a litter I don't know the man but I can see him becoming the next figure of hate now Hancock's gone 

They both have always been figures of hate by real working lads/lasses because no one likes there peddling rackets for profit 

18 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

How many men n women have these peddlers brought into the dog world, for new starts in the game might not know where else to get a pup from?

I've helped many a person out starting up in the game most the time gifted them or got them cheap 

2 hours ago, fatlad said:

ive had a few dogs direct from dave plats over the years,and still got a couple of his generation stuff now, always found the man to be honest about the pups he is selling now, and let me say to some of the so called experts on this site,about  his dogs,have you ever kept them long enough, given them time enough to mature, before running the arse out of them at every quarry going to reall pass comment and judgement on them, the deerhound xsare not everbodys cup of tea,  but most folk cant wait nearly 2yrs to start working the I knew it wouldn't be long before plats , replaced hancocks way of breeding, these breeders don't force you to buy their stock that's entirely up to the individua[,and no im not anovice to the lurcher game,been in it for the past 58yrs, and still loving it, different types of lurchers for different guys,remember just enjoy what you got while you got it,and stop slagging each other off lives too short,enjoy your xmas lads, and keep safe.

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, grompz said:

ive had a few dogs direct from dave plats over the years,and still got a couple of his generation stuff now, always found the man to be honest about the pups he is selling now, and let me say to some of the so called experts on this site,about  his dogs,have you ever kept them long enough, given them time enough to mature, before running the arse out of them at every quarry going to reall pass comment and judgement on them, the deerhound xsare not everbodys cup of tea,  but most folk cant wait nearly 2yrs to start working the I knew it wouldn't be long before plats , replaced hancocks way of breeding, these breeders don't force you to buy their stock that's entirely up to the individua[,and no im not anovice to the lurcher game,been in it for the past 58yrs, and still loving it, different types of lurchers for different guys,remember just enjoy what you got while you got it,and stop slagging each other off lives too short,enjoy your xmas lads, and keep safe.

Well have you got his number for the lad then that's what the posts about g merry Christmas and happy new year yah filthy animal ?