Anybody plan on breeding wheaten greys this new year?

5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Is it just wheaten and grey in yours dig deep.?

I've only seen a couple.1 x'ed with a deer/grey that was meant to be a good one and a half x pup that looks the business with a really thick jacket.i like them i think.

Sorry mate didn’t say, mine are both bull x grey, I know len, it’s just if he could find wat he was after it’s just then he knows  if he’s stuck I could sort him out , I know  of a fella with a first x Wheaton /grey , meant to be a fucka around anything else other than it’s  shadow but a handy animal 

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting pics up for Busher100. Bull/Wheaten and coursing greyhound bitch? should be handy dogs  

1st x.Wheaton bull.dog.single handed.still young.may stud out [BANNED TEXT] older an guaranteed. See how he goes

They’re like fanny pads, every bleeding Cnut has one

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

As title says anybody breeding any? Proper wheaten greys that is fellas lol

Not proper wheaten greys lol but I'm breeding a first x bull wheaten to a coursing grey bitch when she comes in hopefully produce somethin decent ✌

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Nice stamp be interested in seeing the pups, I've a bitch bred by spindolero couldn't ask for more plenty of decent bull in her , personally I'd not want coursing blood or collie but I've got what I want ....

I dont think they'll be too heavy tbh mate the sire mugged the very odd fox n rabbits and more than fast enough for his quarry, what blood behind your bitch mate any pics

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’m yet to see a bull cross do something a wheaten cross couldn’t and I’ve been around enough of both. The only thing bull xs are better at is looking ard down the shops. 

Who’s said other wise ??‍♂️Fact is the bull cross is king solely on the fact there more easy to obtain rather than a Wheaton the fact there’s loads of bull crosses about being worked an not so many Wheaton x says it all don’t it or Wheaton xs wouldn’t be such a rarity

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Sorry mate didn’t say, mine are both bull x grey, I know len, it’s just if he could find wat he was after it’s just then he knows  if he’s stuck I could sort him out , I know  of a fella with a first x Wheaton /grey , meant to be a fucka around anything else other than it’s  shadow but a handy animal 

Thanks mate much appreciated, don’t want to be going down the route of getting a grey and breeding her, 

11 hours ago, poxon said:

Who’s said other wise ??‍♂️Fact is the bull cross is king solely on the fact there more easy to obtain rather than a Wheaton the fact there’s loads of bull crosses about being worked an not so many Wheaton x says it all don’t it or Wheaton xs wouldn’t be such a rarity

This is just my opinion by the way but I’d say proper well bred bull xs are every bit as rare as proper well bred Wheaten xs. 

• Like 6