Presents for your better half.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, our first grand child was born yesterday evening, so I'm going to pop into town to start buying presents again lol. Atb j 

Oh my memory.. I went in the garden shed earlier and found a present I bought for my wife from last Christmas and forgot to give it to her??   She would have loved that puppy!!

Mine,s getting a brand new prosthetic leg..... Not her main present ,just a stocking filler

Posted Images

11 hours ago, mushroom said:

Bought my daughter a handbag and flights to come over here in Jan, so we'll probably go skiing or something. No Mrs this year, so no bollocks with what present to buy ?

Was it one of the michael kors ones of the lucky lucky men in Barcelona ? 

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Was it one of the michael kors ones of the lucky lucky men in Barcelona ? 

??? No!.... Ralph Lauren and is probably the most expensive bag, I've ever bought ? I will admit that I took a look around the shop and ended up buying a Michael Kors jacket for myself ?

• Haha 1

Going into BCN now. Gonna buy some things from the Chinese supermarket and then start some drinking. The mate wants to go into the very centre of BCN,  just to pick up a gift card ffs, told him he can go on his own. No way am I gonna feel like poor Katchum ?