Presents for your better half.

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Always, but we wait until the shopping storm passes and have a day of it in the New Year. We've always used December to focus on the kids but now they're older it's a less elaborate affair.

Is she getting another AR15 this year mate? Lol ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, our first grand child was born yesterday evening, so I'm going to pop into town to start buying presents again lol. Atb j 

Oh my memory.. I went in the garden shed earlier and found a present I bought for my wife from last Christmas and forgot to give it to her??   She would have loved that puppy!!

Mine,s getting a brand new prosthetic leg..... Not her main present ,just a stocking filler

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

My Mrs hates guns but if I lived over there I’d buy her one every year.....after all, it’s the thought that counts ! Lol ? 

My Mrs used to be the same. Maybe not anti but certainly didn't want them around the kids. Call it peer pressure or whatever but living in the middle of nowhere where everyone is packing one it's now as common as carrying keys or a phone.

We watched some of the recent clownery on TV and one of the potential candidates started talking about nationwide confiscations. Let's just say she took it really personally and I just sat there with a big sh*t eating grin on my face! :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I get my misses f**k all , I find it keeps them on their toes 

seriously , I have the joys of Xmas presents , her fortieth, her mates birthday ( a night away for her ) my birthday ( how that involves me spending money , f**k knows) and valentines all in the next six weeks . 

Ive gone big this year with a package for her to get her teeth professionally lightened , dermal fillers , Botox , hair extensions and some sort of semi permanent spray tan therapy . 

f***ing sick to death of it , but if it makes her the the glamorous ferret feeder in east anglia , that will make me happy ?

• Haha 4

We used to go stupid with presents but you end up just chucking money at presents with no thought or meaning behind them......the last few years me and the mrs and some close friends have a little thing going where we can only buy each other 1 present worth no more than 10 pound.....its great as you have to really put some thought into it....it can be so much more of a laugh and gifts have so much more meaning when they are not money based,

• Like 5

Easy to focus on the kids, but I think it’s important to keep these things up as a couple, even if it’s not much. We didn’t bother one year because of the kids & it felt a bit tight fisted & dull............ just a little thought is nice.

Books, music....... a pair of slippers, no big statement, just something nice to open alongside the kids in the morning 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Easy to focus on the kids, but I think it’s important to keep these things up as a couple, even if it’s not much. We didn’t bother one year because of the kids & it felt a bit tight fisted & dull............ just a little thought is nice.

Books, music....... a pair of slippers, no big statement, just something nice to open alongside the kids in the morning 

Thats it accip.

You have to look after your woman.none of this macho postering on here is any good.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Thats it accip.

You have to look after your woman.none of this macho postering on here is any good.

Exactly mate, I’ll do anything so she don’t fcuk off with someone else........??