Presents for your better half.

Who buys Christmas presents for their wives, partner, girlfriends. 

Myself and my Mrs never bought each other anything over the years. We put all our time and energy into the kids at the time.

Many others that don't buy for each other.

Atb j 

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, our first grand child was born yesterday evening, so I'm going to pop into town to start buying presents again lol. Atb j 

Oh my memory.. I went in the garden shed earlier and found a present I bought for my wife from last Christmas and forgot to give it to her??   She would have loved that puppy!!

Mine,s getting a brand new prosthetic leg..... Not her main present ,just a stocking filler

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jetro said:

Myself and my Mrs never bought each other anything over the years. We put all our time and energy into the kids at the time.

Many others that don't buy for each other.

Atb j 

We don't normally buy each other , everything we have goes on kids and food ..

• Like 2

Getting her ( and myself) a few nights away in feb or March, haven’t decided where yet but going to have to get it sorted before Christmas, we haven’t spent more than one night away together and there’s only been a couple of them since we got married 10 years ago so she’ll be made up. 

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Getting her ( and myself) a few nights away in feb or March, haven’t decided where yet but going to have to get it sorted before Christmas, we haven’t spent more than one night away together and there’s only been a couple of them since we got married 10 years ago so she’ll be made up. 

Not leaving yourself much time lol.

We haven't been away since we got married either, that was 25years ago lol.

Atb j 

• Like 1

she gets   back me hand , if dinner  not ready when i come back from the pub  xmas day  .!   , i give her £ 80 quid for birthday ,  i got her xmas card and earrings £ 50 quid .  we spend more money on me son, daughter-law   and grand kids . ive always said xmas is for children,  not adults   !  it all humbug    lol

7 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Just been out for lunch with my son.

Girl i meet every boxing day shouts out "see you boxing day".

"No" i said,not thinking who i was with."i'm going to london to watch chelsea play"

Turn around and the ginger minger is just grinning at me.

Gutted he knows.

Schoolboy mistake

5 hours ago, jetro said:

Always, but we wait until the shopping storm passes and have a day of it in the New Year. We've always used December to focus on the kids but now they're older it's a less elaborate affair.