Garmin Astro 320 software

Why on earth would your friend be doing you a favour by upgrading it ? he obviously knows f**k all about it to even try and upgrade it ffs the only thing I can suggest is contacting gps4us in the states on the live chat and pay for the uk software and reprogram it on a laptop or pc atb B.B. 

That’s wat I am doing now! He’s a simple fella he really is! Lol  the hounds are kept at his, so I gave him it up, he turned them both on, they worked,  but brains of Britain decided to master reset for some bizarre reason no the handheld won’t connect to collar cause the collars can’t get gps connection 

Edited by Dig-deep-draw-charlie
10 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

That’s wat I am doing now! He’s a simple fella he really is! Lol  the hounds are kept at his, so I gave him it up, he turned them both on, they worked,  but brains of Britain decided to master reset for some bizarre reason no the handheld won’t connect to collar cause the collars can’t get gps connection 

It won’t be the collars mate has they will still have the uk software on unless he updated them as well ? it will be the handset that needs the old software put back on atb B.B. 

It would be handy for members if someone could post a step by step- how to downgrade astro 320 software here. The garmin base camp program encourages anyone who plugs in their 320  unit to upgrade- (don't) but it is a mistake easily made.

• Like 1
On 25/12/2019 at 16:43, bunnyboiler said:

Why would you plug it into a computer mate I’ve had mine 4 years and never plugged it in atb B.B. 

For the basecamp option it can give you a map of the days hunting how far you and your dog has gone how fast how long they stayed still for where exactly they went etc not essential but really interesting- im about to check out this mornings hunt myself