Sign in to follow this  
sid g

ditchshitter

22 hours ago, Chid said:

Yes he still updates his blog 

Anyone a link to the blog.. I read the one in lurcher section but hadnt been updated since 2009? 

Ditch is a decent bloke imo .

He the type of bloke who if he wants something he'll find a way .. he paid for me to go to liverpool pick that dog up off fodr back to Belfast and then paid a mate of mines diesel and a days wage to take the dog down to him think it was around £400 all in. how many would do that ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The man has sent me a box of books on trapping, a trapping hammer, steel cable, mink gland lure, probably more stuff that I can't think of right now. 

Just a good bloke, that would give you his right arm, if you were in need of anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Chid said:

Ditch is a decent bloke imo .

He the type of bloke who if he wants something he'll find a way .. he paid for me to go to liverpool pick that dog up off fodr back to Belfast and then paid a mate of mines diesel and a days wage to take the dog down to him think it was around £400 all in. how many would do that ? 

How much was the dog? 

5 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

How much was the dog? 

What does it matter

15 minutes ago, Chid said:

What does it matter

It doesn’t really, just how you said “how many would do that” as if it was out the ordinary to cover costs and pay people for their time when it was his dog.....if the dog was free then £400 is pretty cheap to get it safely delivered to his house without moving a muscle :thumbs:

Edited by Stoney100

19 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

It doesn’t really, just how you said “how many would do that” as if it was out the ordinary to cover costs and pay people for their time when it was his dog.....if the dog was free then £400 is pretty cheap to get it safely delivered to his house without moving a muscle :thumbs:

Well it was out of the ordinary , fodr was contemplating getting the bitch PTS but ditch said no he'd find a way of getting it over .. and he did 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

from memory i think the dog was to be PTS. he took it on at his expence. 

• Like 1

Yeah it was a American bulldog when I was with the wife couldn’t find decent home for it and it was about to be pats as didn’t want it getting the wrong hands so he offered , like said he paid fair money  to get the dog over , certainly could buy one cheaper over there . 

Tell you one thing he maybe eccentric and the liqour maybe his downfall but he’s no fool and cartainly more intelligent than most.

cant remember if I spoke on the phone to him or just via email ?

14 minutes ago, Chid said:

Well it was out of the ordinary , fodr was contemplating getting the bitch PTS but ditch said no he'd find a way of getting it over .. and he did 

Ok must of missed that part :thumbs:

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

The man has sent me a box of books on trapping, a trapping hammer, steel cable, mink gland lure, probably more stuff that I can't think of right now. 

Just a good bloke, that would give you his right arm, if you were in need of anything.

was you on the irish hunting forum ?

2 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Ok must of missed that part :thumbs:

surprised you cant remember it you were on here at the time although it was a while ago ..