Toe off

4 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

i thought i would give it a try as you do it was the liquid version of spice mush it didnt taste bad to be fair but feck me what a kick when it finally did hit you  never again 

Mate the guy wore boots for a year ?‍♂️ That alone should tell you NO! ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs got a foot like a fkn emu ? rod hull would be proud 

the cnut convinced me it was ok  i was clinging to the bannnister trying to get up stairs i was on my hands and knees in the end 

Mate that shit was unreal! My all time top 2 posts on here; Strong Stuff - I'll tie you to a chair and wank in your mouth. Ditchshitter - do you ever feel like cumming when you take a s

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

?? I was leading you on ffs, an I only had to bat me eyelashes at you an you were mine?

beer tent ended up like a giant Indian teepee during a peace pipe ceremony ?? even next morning everybody was say cooking brekkie with blood shot eyes ???

So what you're saying is.... you're not paying your bet?

And yes, everyone was stoned. Whether they liked it or not ?

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mate the guy wore boots for a year ?‍♂️ That alone should tell you NO! ?

in my defence mush it wasnt to far of the recipe on  back of the tin he just said add this amount  more sugar i remember looking at the screen then my legs starting buzzing and the screen went fuzzy and i couldnt move my legs or hands  i was fecked in the space of five minutes no warning it was about to happen when i told him he laughed and said you must of made right first time how the feck he did that every night  lesson learned mush 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Now that was deserved ?

But seriously.. rest it this season and don't let it run early next season. Rest, place by the fire and good grub.. be right ;)

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Some purple spray it be grand for next dark week ?

That's the spirit brother 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

in my defence mush it wasnt to far of the recipe on  back of the tin he just said add this amount  more sugar i remember looking at the screen then my legs starting buzzing and the screen went fuzzy and i couldnt move my legs or hands  i was fecked in the space of five minutes no warning it was about to happen when i told him he laughed and said you must of made right first time how the feck he did that every night  lesson learned mush 

I can only imagine. I'm still struck with the question... Why? What is wrong with you? ?

6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I can only imagine. I'm still struck with the question... Why? What is wrong with you? ?

we was talking about homebrew so he said i will send you a recipe i use been brewing it years so i thought ok i think it was the night him and chartposki i think had a fall out about setting dog on some walkers 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, blackmaggie said:

we was talking about homebrew so he said i will send you a recipe i use been brewing it years so i thought ok i think it was the night him and chartposki i think had a fall out about stting dog on some walkers 

Kept a pony in his house also lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

we was talking about homebrew so he said i will send you a recipe i use been brewing it years so i thought ok i think it was the night him and chartposki i think had a fall out about setting dog on some walkers 

Christ and you still drank it?

By the way @Black neck you're ruining an good thread with you toes and dogs... behave ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ah a sensible reply knew u wunt let us down furg well it's the young dog what's done it god knows how knocked up toe went bad the whole foot started falling apart took weeks 2 get that sorted then toe off right game 

Out of interest, how much to have the toe off mate?

Cheers, D.