and the price of bread

2 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Springerdor would drop the size of the pups slightly I reckon. It would certainly make a interesting cross

Another x that appeals to me is one of the labxgwp dogs they use on the moors to a greyhound

• Like 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lab x I grew up with, she new more about the hunting game than me, proper old school poaching bitch fur and feather. Lab mother collie grey father of unknown percentage. Possibly 3/4 greyhound 1/4 col

this turned out not the way i was expecting lol...a positive buzz of this topic ,,best of luck with the venture

If we can get it sorted mate I’ll breed a litter

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Tyla said:

Another x that appeals to me is one of the labxgwp dogs they use on the moors to a greyhound

Definitely a change of some decent/ interesting  pups going down the gun dog route i reckon. I’ve had experience with a lab x and would have another no worries

"This contract incorporates a 28 day money back health and temperament guarantee. Our puppies are recall trained and have a fundamental understanding of housetraining." ????????????????????

Seriously has never took me more than a week to teach any pup to empty its self outside, most get it in the first few days the same as responding to their name...... Who are these jokers trying to fool??? Some mugg will buy them?

20 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can use my lab , for nowt , for a bitch pup back and  guarantee that any pups that aren’t spoken for go in a bucket as I’m not having   Them passed around willy nilly 

Same mindset as me.... not sure I could bring myself to actually do it though. I would probably end up keeping 10pups!!!

I would think with the interest this has drummed up there will be a waiting list off here.

Be very interested to see how the pups turned out if this happens.?

• Like 1