and the price of bread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lab x I grew up with, she new more about the hunting game than me, proper old school poaching bitch fur and feather. Lab mother collie grey father of unknown percentage. Possibly 3/4 greyhound 1/4 col

this turned out not the way i was expecting lol...a positive buzz of this topic ,,best of luck with the venture

If we can get it sorted mate I’ll breed a litter

Posted Images

4 hours ago, baker boy said:

States "pedigree dog" in the advert, how the fck can it be when its lab x grey, perhaps its aimed at the americans, I hear they love a dog with a pedigree over there..??

Technically, a pedigree is just a written down list of a dog's supposed ancestry, parents  grandparents etc. So it could have a pedigree. Bit like all these coursing bred dogs in britain. There's allsorts in em, parents etc, just written down as and where people feel like putting it lol

Edited by shaaark
7 hours ago, Balaur said:

I can get you a spot on stud lab.....

What's he like?

I had in mind to use one of the Danish imports that are used as deer stalking and tracking dogs, they have a bit more edge to them than the average picking up dog. Having said that my bog standard yellow lab was an enthusiastic fox killer when he got the chance. 

5 hours ago, Tyla said:

What's he like?

I had in mind to use one of the Danish imports that are used as deer stalking and tracking dogs, they have a bit more edge to them than the average picking up dog. Having said that my bog standard yellow lab was an enthusiastic fox killer when he got the chance. 

You planning a litter of lab greyhound  Tyla ?.

7 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

You planning a litter of lab greyhound  Tyla ?.

I would like one but I'd prefer someone else bred it to be honest. I don't have the dog or bitch but i would very much like to try the cross

11 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Been thinking of breeding a litter of them myself , I have the time and space. 

How would you go about the breeding? Lab sire over greyhound bitch? Or would you go for a coursing bitch? And what kind of sire? I've been thinking about this for a long time