Tattoos ?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Give up smoking and started vaping about 5 years ago then started smoking again for a short time and quit everything 9 weeks ago and feel great for it. 

The few weeks I did give up for I noticed my sence of smell and food taste improved quite a lot.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, king said:

The few weeks I did give up for I noticed my sence of smell and food taste improved quite a lot.

Not only that, the smell of stale smoke will turn your stomach, you'll wonder why you ever smoked 

Atb j 

• Like 2

I think to give up smoking for good something has to switch in your brain. It’s hard to describe, but you can have many failed attempts, some much longer than others........but when you finally do it you know for sure.

I do believe there is a right time. That’s why you should never give up trying.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, jetro said:

Not only that, the smell of stale smoke will turn your stomach, you'll wonder why you ever smoked 

Atb j 

That's exactly what I have now smelling McDonald's food.

That smell turns my stomach.when the wife gets 1 now and again for the kids I put the bag by my feet in the car 

I haven't had 1 for about 6 months.

But gutting game I'm fine.

I will get get smoking knocked on the head soon mate.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

That's exactly what I have now smelling McDonald's food.

That smell turns my stomach.when the wife gets 1 now and again for the kids I put the bag by my feet in the car 

I haven't had 1 for about 6 months.

But gutting game I'm fine.

I will get get smoking knocked on the head soon mate.

I know it's seem daunting now, but once you have the first day done that's it. The first one is the hardest, then take it day by day. And you have your wife giving up as well, so ye can both support each other. 

I wish you all the best with it. 

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I think to give up smoking for good something has to switch in your brain. It’s hard to describe, but you can have many failed attempts, some much longer than others........but when you finally do it you know for sure.

I do believe there is a right time. That’s why you should never give up trying.

Agree with that accip your head has to be in the right place. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Thing I found with vaping was that it was never out of my hand. Especially when driving. 

Personally I couldn't see the point in the vape. Either smoke or don't, but that's just the way I am. I know a few people that developed nasty coughs from the vape, and they never coughed before on cigs. Plus it's never out of their hands, driving, shopping chatting ect ect.

Atb j 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Agree with that accip your head has to be in the right place. 

Most definitely.  No matter how many times your asked, or told about the dangers, unless you really want quit, you won't.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Personally I couldn't see the point in the vape. Either smoke or don't, but that's just the way I am. I know a few people that developed nasty coughs from the vape, and they never coughed before on cigs. Plus it's never out of their hands, driving, shopping chatting ect ect.

Atb j 

Yeah the vaping was after my time of giving up. Maybe I would of tried that, but I’m glad I didn’t have to first. I’ve since tried vaping weed & had the cough...... I just would rather not do anything like that now, I’m just not convinced vaping will prove to be much better long term.....

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Yeah the vaping was after my time of giving up. Maybe I would of tried that, but I’m glad I didn’t have to first. I’ve since tried vaping weed & had the cough...... I just would rather not do anything like that now, I’m just not convinced vaping will prove to be much better long term.....

It's just a crutch, swapping one thing for the other, whatever about inhaling tobacco smoke or weed, chemicals, has to be the worst of a bad lot.

Atb j 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, jetro said:

I know it's seem daunting now, but once you have the first day done that's it. The first one is the hardest, then take it day by day. And you have your wife giving up as well, so ye can both support each other. 

I wish you all the best with it. 

Atb j 

Cheers mate ?