Tattoos ?

59 minutes ago, shaneg said:

One I got done a few weeks ago to cover up a lurcher one I had done 12 years ago and booked in to get the lion done in a few weeks and finish of around the woman’s head 

60F8A5C7-F0E9-4E46-9C8C-971443E3A124.png

4D4C60B6-8614-4C39-B794-84272AED61B4.png

That lion looks tidy,  how long has he given for that?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, trigger2 said:

How olds that king? The colour in my wolfs eyes has faded like f**k through the summer. I’ve spoke to a few tattooists and they reckon my skin pigment isn’t the best for colour tats.

You got pm mate.

35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Genuine question? Are you a goth? I don’t mean one them mad teens that wear black an hang about maccie d’s? but are you into all that dark stuff, I always wonder tbat when I see somebody with a dark tattoo as that takes some commitment, an your tattoo has that dark look about it? so I have to ask?

?? no im not a goth never was into that. I just liked the tattoo when I seen it and I had to get it good and dark to cover what was there before that 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I’m booked in for the full day so we will see what he can knock out. He reckoned about 4 full days should finish out my arm 

I've just started a sleeve had my last sitting to add white a couple of weeks ago, it needs to settle a bit the lad designed it his self.

20191220_081858.jpg.1cba81a5dbaae0e46bcafbabd98d6deb.jpg20191115_171640.jpg.6970e6a2d710a08fbaaad926acdc8f9c.jpg

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Genuine question? Are you a goth? I don’t mean one them mad teens that wear black an hang about maccie d’s? but are you into all that dark stuff, I always wonder tbat when I see somebody with a dark tattoo as that takes some commitment, an your tattoo has that dark look about it? so I have to ask?

That’s a day of the dead sugar skull type , pretty popular as tattoos at the moment 

I like them , but pocket watches , compasses and ships on lads under 25 drive me wild 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Bit tight round the ole waist there trigger ? eat less move more mate??

I know mate, Been injured for 10 months I was 10 and a half stone this time last year mate run half marathon in 1 hour 32 minutes Torn my gracilis muscle on my groin got a few other problems to sort as well can’t run 2 mile at the moement

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Running is for kids an cowards mate, sack that right off an do some manly excersize ? hope it sorts itself mate, nowt worse than being on bench☹️

Tell me about Hopefully I can hurry up and get sorted 12 and half stone now?

On 19/12/2019 at 14:14, ginger beard said:

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me.

Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unless you want to let everybody know.most tattoos are for that reason.

Tattoos of your kids names,like what the f**k is that about.is it meant to try and prove you love your kids more or what.? Get a camera and take photos.its always better than some cartoon like face similar to your kids but not really.

R.i.p tattoos.attention seeking plain and simple.whats the matter with greiving quietly.the conversation always starts with "yeah got this done the other day" and you just know your going to hear some bullshit sob story.

Girlfriends/boyfriends tattoos.??????? shut the f**k up.

Tattoos on girls.bit council estate innit,don't mind a little nose piercing though.

I can understand that. I don't have any tats but I don't have any opinion of them.  I  worked with a bloke who did national service in the army out in Germany. as was the norm they went into town and he chose a lion tattoo on his forearm. He had a foot and a bit of tail and couldn't put up with the pain so that's all he had. Two of my daughters each have a single tattoo. They were old enough to know their own mind and all I told them was to have something tasteful and somewhere that could be covered up when required. They teased me and said that they were going to have cheap visable tats done !!!  I told them that their mother would sort them out if they did. They did get well done tats in places that are generally discrete and concealed as they both have good jobs where they would look a bit out of place. Not that the tats would have any influence on their work. The ones that make me laugh are the ones people get done when tanked up on holiday and then have to have another design to camoflage it up. Or lazer to remove it. ??

Edit. I just remembered that donks ago a mate of my older brother went to Chatham when it was a naval base to get a tattoo and back then it was all ship's names and things like anchors and mum and dad.  All in blue, no colour. He was all for it till he was told the price. Back then probably 20 - 30 quid .... ow  much !!!

Edited by Meece

I love the art work on tats,my mates got the full back done,hunting scene,fox hounds,horses,lamping,lurchers,terrier men on quads,etc,etc.i have tat but you cant really see it,looks fukin shit anyway.most of the divs round me here got all the expensive tats,but rent off the council ,owe money,dress thier kids in rags,drive a shit car,but allways selfishly got money for ink work.

I remember way back on here some lad proudly showed off a running dog tattoed on his back. It looked like f****n Scooby Doo. He got the piss taken out of him mercilessly. It really was funny though. Could any of you guys put it up?