Tattoos ?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, WILF said:

Do you not think it’s a bit of a young mans thing as well mate?

My old man always told me not to have them and I don’t bar a small one, said it was a stupid thing to do.......he was covered in them.

He had all his done between the age of 20 and 25 whilst in a prisoner of war camp with a 100,000 other geezers so I’m guessing it was either to pass the time or because it went with a state of mind??? Who knows......you think one thing when you are young and something totally different when you are older as we both know.

I think you are right, having said that my brother has just had a full sleeve done and he's 69. Fookin' mad.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, WILF said:

Do you not think it’s a bit of a young mans thing as well mate?

My old man always told me not to have them and I don’t bar a small one, said it was a stupid thing to do.......he was covered in them.

He had all his done between the age of 20 and 25 whilst in a prisoner of war camp with a 100,000 other geezers so I’m guessing it was either to pass the time or because it went with a state of mind??? Who knows......you think one thing when you are young and something totally different when you are older as we both know.

I reckon so mate....i had a couple done when i was young but had them removed.....i think our generation you was seen as a bit of a rebel if you had tattoos but many of the things they are having nowadays i just dont understand what the point is to be honest.

15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Most common is laser removal. It ain't cheap dearer than the tattoo

I read a little bit recently & from my understanding some colours are less succesful at being removed. As for cost, I dont doubt it, the tattoo id like to be without is about 25 years old!

If anyone has any links, let me know.

Theres tattoo shops now that have a removal section in the shop !!....seems a bit bizarre to me....i had mine off when laser removal was quite a new thing i dont know if its come on since then mine was done in 5 or 6 sessions,cost a lot more than the tattoo and much more painful....left a bit of a burn/discolouration type scar but like i say this was years ago im sure its much better these days.....as i remember the lighter colours were harder to fully remove,darks/blacks etc being easier i dont know why.

• Like 1