Tattoos ?

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k me kid your pale...... That arm looks like it been attached to a body in the water for a month ???

You try living in NI and not be pale , FFS we've had none stop rain since 2010 ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k me kid your pale...... That arm looks like it been attached to a body in the water for a month ???

It’s takes an Irishman 3 months in the Australian desert to go white !! 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Please tell us thats a wind up.????

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Chid said:

Is that your little ones did those drawings mate?......if so, I can totally understand why you would have them and love the sentiment behind having them.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Is that your little ones did those drawings mate?......if so, I can totally understand why you would have them and love the sentiment behind having them.

Yes wilf they done them in school for them tea towels all schools seem to sell to parents ?, so I decided why not .. kids loved it when I showed them so that's all that matters to me 

• Like 6

Had this done last year . My daughter drew the king part complete with pink loveheart and my boy drew kong with the birdlike tache on the sniley face.  Kids watched me have it done and my littke girl looked thru the pink colours to choose one she liked

Got plenty of shit tattoos so it dont bother me . Ive never been bothered bout what i look like anyway 

1578675805020944825486062144750.jpg

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Chid said:

Yes wilf they done them in school for them tea towels all schools seem to sell to parents ?, so I decided why not .. kids loved it when I showed them so that's all that matters to me 

We've had a few of those tea towels over the years - some of the pictures were feckin hilarious  :laugh:

I do miss all that primary school stuff - it was just more fun in them days :yes: