Tattoos ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

A damn fcuk load more than your fat arse?? wanna throw 500 on bench an bet? still one your best yet ye soft cnut ??

now run along to your floppy cock fatso?

How many about 8 is it or 10 

You did say the other week on here.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

So obviously you know, like I said wierdo, why change subject about you lying again an using pics that aint you? if you wanna talk fitness go to fitness thread?

Lying you say ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Yip that’s not your tattoo, an if it is stand corrected you are as daft as you look ?

I've liked lions since I was a kid watching them on tv ffs

Then the lion king film came out so I thought feck it I will have a lion king back piece.

I think it looks ok.

Yea not the best but people know what it is when they see it.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Imagine being that worried about your health your gonna stop smoking, not now, not tomorrow, not when your cheap baccie runs out, or when you kiss your kids at night, but in new year? that tells me all I need to know about you dean, your a dreamer, if it was important you’d have done it, now go roll another roll up, eat some more cake an go slap your floppy cock about for a while ?

yet yous rather spend time on here, trying badly to pretend your someone you ain’t, again, what a guy image.png.4b300e8395c9d25e19fae9d9fcd6ff03.png

Giving up smoking is fecking hard Katchum.

The rage inside is fecking strong I could strangle someone no bother the last time I tried.a 1 second temper boils up inside.

So me and the wife have set a date to get the mind focused to both give up the same time.

At least we are making the effort to give up ey 

And cheap bacco I wish it's £25 A packet ffs

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hard, how you think laying in ye death bed looking at wife an kids will feel, you wish you shagged hard right up the arse an went for a walk, buy a punch bag, pull up bar, a fcuking squeaky ball or a new pup, but if you wanna do it do it, don’t plan it mate, that’s what secretary’s do ffs?

To be honest with you the rage I felt inside the last time I tried giving up was like nothing I've experienced before.

I felt like a volcano was going to blow it goes to show how addictive nicotine is

And yet I gave up smoking weed about 16yrs ago just  bang 1 day said no more and found giving up piss easy.

And haven't smoked 1 drag since.

I used to drink a fair bit back on the day and gave up very easily.

But this nicotine is some strong beast I will say.

Gonna load up on patches and give up for good.That's the plan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

To be honest with you the rage I felt inside the last time I tried giving up was like nothing I've experienced before.

I felt like a volcano was going to blow it goes to show how addictive nicotine is

And yet I gave up smoking weed about 16yrs ago just  bang 1 day said no more and found giving up piss easy.

And haven't smoked 1 drag since.

I used to drink a fair bit back on the day and gave up very easily.

But this nicotine is some strong beast I will say.

Gonna load up on patches and give up for good.That's the plan.

Smokings more a routine thing imo, change that and you can break the habit :thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Boredom?

It is boredom and having free hands so to speak.

If I'm in a dump truck I smoke flat out

But in a dozer or digger where both hands are busy all day I hardly smoke.