Tattoos ?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

I’ve got from my wrist full sleeve full chest piece and full shoulder piec and throat piece if you want them get them done it’s only you who got to like them , 

plus they not there forever ??

some mine terrible but to be honest I don’t realy care it’s only skin lol how a man looks doesn’t determine how a man acts 

Im pretty much the same thinking . My first one was a cobra i had when i was young i had the outline done and was supposed to go back following week to have it shaded in but by 2nd week id spent the money so never bothered . Near 20 years later i still havnt had it finished . 2nd one was a komodo dragon i had traced that looked class , loads of scales etc , ended up looking like a frog ? . Had a wolfs head done in tenby few years back that is really well done , best one by far i have . Then i had my kids drawings done recently . The kids loved drawing/writing it and were there watching me have it done.  Daughter had a little love heart bit to hers so tatooist let her look thru the pink colours and she chose the one she liked . 

Maybe because ive never had a chiselled or toned body , ive always been lumpy im not to bothered about any of them . I dont regret any , their all from different times in my life and i like them all (even the frog komodo) . 

Im of the thinking if you want one have one , if you dont then fair enough . Its only a tattoo and unless u have it on your face it shouldnt be a problem thru life 

Got one on my right calf done 10 yrs ago in america & having one done on my left calf in March booked it beginning of October!! Bloke doing it has a minimum 6-7 month waiting list?? Never liked them when younger but as i get older i like them more & more especially on women??!! Atb

4 hours ago, Gav said:

Got the wife to get her tats out ?

shes happy and it is a cover up so maybe not the greatest, but the guy did his best!

DSC_0292.JPG

DSC_0293.JPG

I didn’t know you could tattoo on noodles ........

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Gav said:

Got the wife to get her tats out ?

shes happy and it is a cover up so maybe not the greatest, but the guy did his best!

DSC_0292.JPG

DSC_0293.JPG

Did it hurt her much around the wrist mate, I would like a sleeve down my right arm eventually. It will consist of some of the animals I hunt.

23 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Did it hurt her much around the wrist mate, I would like a sleeve down my right arm eventually. It will consist of some of the animals I hunt.

Wrist never hurt me 

47 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

She said the worst ones she had are insides of upperarm, ankle bone, head and arse!! Wrist never bothered her or any others she has, shes blathered in em.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1