Tattoos ?

Morning all, 

I really want a sleeve tattoo but can’t find anything I like or feel strongly about to have inked on me ??‍♂️ .. I’m going for the wrist to elbow first then potentially the elbow shoulder in due course ..

I know google is my friend for ideas but seem to be the same old shite .. So does anyone have pics of there’s ?? 

??‍♂️ This could go either way ?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can't think what to get,don't get one.not yet anyway. Don't get one just for the sake of it.there chavvy as f**k.

I can't think of a single thing that is that important that i'd want it tattood on me. Yes i like dogs,hunting and all that but if it's that important to you why do you need to shout about it.unl

Why would it be a wind up .. might not be everyone's cup of tea but why not have a tattoo that as a personal touch rather than some random tribal tattoo ? 

Posted Images

Choose something that has meaning to you, that's may be reminds you of something or time in your life.

Also pick a good tattoist with a very good reputation, go in sit down and have a chat, they can be very helpful. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

Instead of a full sleeve why not just get a load of random tattoos that you like ,that's what the missus as done and it looks good ..

I'm getting the kids faces done on my arm but not a conventional portrait, I'm getting their faces as they drew them in school for them tea towels schools always sell lol

6 minutes ago, Chid said:

Instead of a full sleeve why not just get a load of random tattoos that you like ,that's what the missus as done and it looks good ..

I'm getting the kids faces done on my arm but not a conventional portrait, I'm getting their faces as they drew them in school for them tea towels schools always sell lol

I got my kids do draw a tattoo for me and got it done .

13 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I got my kids do draw a tattoo for me and got it done .

That was my planning then I seen the tea towel faces and thought yep I'll get them ?

3 hours ago, Wxm said:

Morning all, 

I really want a sleeve tattoo but can’t find anything I like or feel strongly about to have inked on me ??‍♂️ .. I’m going for the wrist to elbow first then potentially the elbow shoulder in due course ..

I know google is my friend for ideas but seem to be the same old shite .. So does anyone have pics of there’s ?? 

??‍♂️ This could go either way ?

My lad is very much into his fishing, so went down that water based theme route but it’s also important for you to find a tattooist that works in the style you want, and not some mate with a tattoo gun that’s practiced on a belly of pork for a few weeks, so the boy found a guy that was very into the Japanese carp and Lilly type of stuff, I have a polish guy near me that is unbelievable at the black and white stuff, so as well as picking your tattoo be careful picking your tattooist as well, I got a full sleeve on my dick and a back piece on my balls but tend not to show them off ✌️✌️

DC488E5F-22AA-4FEA-B280-E26F811D3750.jpeg

B75F66B0-BA9C-44F0-8446-00A04BCB9FF1.jpeg

• Like 2