Sign in to follow this  
jayjay

Working Cocker Spaniel

anyone breeding any well bred working cocker pups in the near future, or are there any about that are ready In the new year,  from decent parents ???

cheers,

jay.   

3 minutes ago, jayjay said:

anyone breeding any well bred working cocker pups in the near future, or are there any about that are ready In the new year,  from decent parents ???

cheers,

jay.   

Linden had a litter at his yard a few weeks back... Frog put an ad on here for him😉give him a ring jay👍

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Linden had a litter at his yard a few weeks back... Frog put an ad on here for him😉give him a ring jay👍

aye I did see that  when it was put up...….

im looking to take a pup on in the new year spring time if I can find a decent one......after a bitch pup I am......

thanks,

all the best

jay  👍

Don’t know fcuk all about cockers other than a few pals have em for shooting, I don’t shoot, only me load😂. So no need for one, if I was after one tho I’d be on two crows case to go see his. Summat about his in pics I like, so I’d be asking to see em in flesh then I’d wait for a pup if I liked em 😁

yes mate, I did see the pics of the pups he had a while back and they did look a nice sort and most important seemed to be keeping him happy with their work.....

cheers.....

23 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t know fcuk all about cockers other than a few pals have em for shooting, I don’t shoot, only me load😂. So no need for one, if I was after one tho I’d be on two crows case to go see his. Summat about his in pics I like, so I’d be asking to see em in flesh then I’d wait for a pup if I liked em 😁

Did Bill have a look at the pics, he’d tell you from the pics if they would work or not, save you the heart ache of a failure!

Mystic Bill😂🤣 

• Haha 1

I've got a litter due in 3 weeks but these are sprockers dad's an openshaw dog good little dog bitch is my Springer bitch no pedigree but she's a good bitch no world beater but she's got a good nose works cover well works the gun and I work her with my lurchers 👍

Do sprockers work in a different way to a cocker theres one goes beating with us but I don't get to see it work as he is always at the other side of a drive