How do everyone new lad from Yorkshire

Ey up everyone new lad here from West Yorkshire. Been in the game only a couple of year still learning, running my best pal and worker Grey X Collie Lou she is 2 Years old. My first dog she taught me the ropes as well as I taught her. Definitely made a lot of mistakes I won’t make next time I get a new pup but hey ho!

4B869909-1201-4C03-AE72-7CFCF44A8F26.jpeg

D23852B8-AFDB-4B04-B6A0-3A6884F121A0.jpeg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/01/2020 at 23:57, Salford Whippet said:

Hi mate good dog there. If you don't mind me being nosey what mistakes was you making with her when starting out? 

Cheers

Inpatient a lot mate, she had been through a lot of shit when I got her and she was very stubborn! The usual casual mistakes , not stock breaking her early enough, working with ferrets maybe expecting too much of her from young. She’s fine now it just made me disappointed when she was young 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, LukeandLou said:

Inpatient a lot mate, she had been through a lot of shit when I got her and she was very stubborn! The usual casual mistakes , not stock breaking her early enough, working with ferrets maybe expecting too much of her from young. She’s fine now it just made me disappointed when she was young 

Ah ok thanks. Keeping my eye open for helpful tips. I have a 4 month old beddy lurcher and at this stage of her life every little helps haha.

Cheers.