Keepers was happy

7 and half mate remember seeing a Liverpool coach full of fans broke down and saying to my mate they will be lucky if they make the game went picked him up Northampton and blow landy up at Mansfield on way home mate come with trailer picked us up long day that was going to try get a pup out of him if i can find a good bitch to put him to because he been a good dog atb longers01 

23 hours ago, longers01 said:

7 and half mate remember seeing a Liverpool coach full of fans broke down and saying to my mate they will be lucky if they make the game went picked him up Northampton and blow landy up at Mansfield on way home mate come with trailer picked us up long day that was going to try get a pup out of him if i can find a good bitch to put him to because he been a good dog atb longers01 

tha was along day mate hahaha, 

Edited by da slayer
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, da slayer said:

tha was along day mate hahaha, i have put my dog to 3 bitchs now an kept pick of litter out of each one an ther all working to a good standard an afew on hea have afew out of my dog an say ther working well for them aswell so hope it works out for you aswell mate ???

Good to hear mate glad they all work well ye so some time next year I’ll put my feelers  out and c if i can  a decent bitch to mate him to atb longers01 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...